Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#35555 by Jeremy - liligo.com Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 am
As an official representative from liligo.co.uk, I would like to provide you with some explanations about our website, in order to help you answer the main question raised in the topic.

As GomerPyle pointed out in his first answer, our website does not sell anything. We are, much like Google, a search engine. The only difference is that we specialized in travel. As you probably saw by yourself, you can search and compare different travel items on our website: flights, hotels, and car rentals.

When you launch a search on our website, our service instantly searches all available flights, hotel rooms, car hires & trains, on travel sites such as agencies, major and low-cost airlines and tour-operators.
Then, you can compare, find the flight that fits your needs, click on it, and you'll go directly to the travel supplier site to proceed with your booking.

I also have to point out that we show these results objectively: we order flight results from the least to the most expensive with no preferential treatment. We display the prices including all taxes and fees that the travel site will add along your booking process, so that you can have a clear idea about the final price of the ticket before to choose where to buy it.

I will conclude with a few links and additional info about our company:
About us
Our charter
Moreover, a growing amount of websites now trust us to deliver a travel search engine technology for them: that's the case of ViaMichelin, MSN France, and lately Sony Ericsson for their mobile platform.
I believe that it shows that our service can be trusted! Of course, we are always listening to remarks and ideas, that's how we keep improving our search engine.

I hope I have cleared some of the doubts you had about our service. If you have any more questions or remarks, do not hesitate!