Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251037 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:29 am
Tel. No.: +221772818747

Hi, nice to meet you, my name is smooth clement,
i cam across your ID and decide to contact you
considering the repute that in true relationship,distance,
religious, country, language or color does not matter
if you do not mind reply me for more introductions and my photo.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#251038 by AlanJones Thu May 14, 2015 2:29 am
Good day my dearest one,
Thank you so much for your mail and for the hand of friendship, i appreciate that you brought out your precious time to write even if you have not seen me, i believe that this friendship will be built on trust and love,I will really like to have a good friendship with you after reading your profile and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here after reading your profile.

My name is Miss. Lisa Clement, I am single Age 24 ft 5/6 wt 59, an Ex Communication Student, I am a single girl never been married before, my father of blessed memory by name Late Dr. Clement Akol who was the Group Executive Director of Finance with CNPC oil company at the Khartoum refinery in Sudan, He was assassinated along side with my beloved mother and my only brother, Our family house was burnt down by the rebels during the last crisis in my country SOUTH SUDAN when Janjaweed militants came to our house and this sent me away to other country as i made my escape only by God's special grace and with the help of Catholic missionaries because i was in the boarding school when this incident took place.

Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me to relocate to western world for a better life, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people. Though you may wonder why I am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well I will say that my instinct still tells that you could be true to me. Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent. I have a substantial amount of $5.3 Million (Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my 1st year in the university, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to help me, I will put things into action immediately, In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this friendship and transaction sincerely,

Please,i have not told any one about the fund except you and reverend minister because his is very nice to me since i came to this refugee camp. If you want to call me through reverend father telephone number [00221-772-818-747] because here we are not allowed to have anything. please,feel free to call me, when you call,tell reverend father Maximino Tigo who is the reverend minister in charge of the church Église Catholique Gnostique (Gnostic Catholic Church) you want to speak with Miss Lisa Akol, He will send for me to come to his office and receive your call.

I am in female hostel room 4 block F i will come and speak with you. I am hoping to read your mail that you will always be there for me. That you will never betray me. That you will not take advantage of me and will not deceive me. I promise to love you the best i can.

My dear , i need your information such as :

Your Full Names : ......
Address : ......
Telephone : ......
Your present occupation: ................
Age.................

To forward it to the bank for the transfer . In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the leading financial institution which the money was deposited . My dear , i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the money and my life . I humbly waiting for your mail with your picture ( s ) . Have a nice day and think about me, Kisses and hugs to you .

Thanks and God bless. Take Caress,
Yours
Lisa

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#258600 by AlanJones Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:52 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221762907173

Hello my dear,
Happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from UK who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now contact my assistant now, Maximino Tigo, his contact is:

Name: Rev. Maximino Tigo
Email: [email protected]
Dakar-Senegal.
Phone number:+221762907173

Ask him to send you the total sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation and my appreciation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in-touch with Reverend Maximino Tigo and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, which my new partner/loving husband and I are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. Chris and he will send the amount to you without any delay. Any way my husband name is Mr George Hutchinston
With best Wish

Mrs Lisa