Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4319 by Obi-Wan Knievel Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:59 pm
This one, like many of its kind, is not worded very well but is aimed at people who are already in contact with another scammer.
Hello

How you are to day, hope all is fine with you? Listen to me carefully; there are some men that are in my custody now with your 4 consignment boxes. There are trying to run away with it, from the kotoka international airport,

This men claim to be a diplomatic men but they are not real diplomatic , they work with fake ID card this committee will deliver your consignment only to you in your country,
I advice you to be careful because there is allot of scammer right here in Ghana,

I want to let you know that there are many foreigner that came to claim consignment they are not able to claim it, when they came through us they succeeded,

Send to me all the legal information about your delivering address and your international passport so that we can start processing your delivery.

Thanks

I will be waiting to hear from

Best Regards.

Dr.Edafe Kwame
(I.G.P of Ghana Police)
Advertisement