Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251718 by rococo Tue May 19, 2015 1:36 pm
Subject: FROM TINA‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Hello Dearest
How are you over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Tina Ndadaye, i am a young girl of (24rs.) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age,I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. I am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Ndadaye Henry Kagame was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine industries in Kigali(the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you. So please I would like to know more about you.

I will like to know more of your likes and dislikes. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and i well like to see your pictures. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours in Love Tina

Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:01:28 +0000

Photo stolen from Sokhna Aidara
also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... an#p298640
Advertisement

#251719 by rococo Tue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm
romlove.com/user/33552
estherrita13_33552
User status: Online
Name: tina4mine Age:24
Type:single Children:1 child
Looking for a: man Age:20-60
Relations:Relationship

Description:
am simple lady that have self respect,understanding with GOD fearing am simple lady that have self respect,understanding with GOD fearing am simple lady that have self respect,understanding with GOD fearing
hi,good morning,am tina.please contact me at
([email protected]) to tell you more and send my pictures to you