Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#251773 by ccolindres Wed May 20, 2015 1:31 am
Thanks for your anticipated response, meanwhile I am glad to hear from you. I am Mrs Victoria Hussain, Personal Assistance to Bill Johnson former Birmingham city council chairman, am really impressed to write you if you will be my foreign business investor there in your country. Although we never meet each other before i contacted you, but I would like to seek for your advice on what business sector you think we can invest, the money I made during my term work with Bill Johnson worth of $10, Million United State dollars. The reason why I contact you is that I need your assistance to be my foreign business partner investor and also to help me handle the new investment project as a foreigner and as a citizen of your country for more protection and supervision. I want you to know that this new investment Project proposal project is an offer. Anyway! I was thinking of Hotel Resort, Agricultural Plant or House Management Condominium investment to invest my funds on

in your country, But you are free to come up with any good suggestions profitable business that we can invest my funds on; all what I need from you is your cooperation as foreigner and also stand to be my foreign business partner investor by helping handle the funds carefully in your country. I don’t want to neutralize this money in my country because of the Government for security reason which is confidential. Mind you there is nobody knows about this funds accept my Foreign Lawyer in Malaysia. Even my attorney here in Liverpool doesn't know anything concerning this Funds and there is no any trace for the funds, because we seal the secret between me and my foreign lawyer in Malaysia and the Fund is in Malaysia before now.

Firstly I don't have value of any investment programmer, because I do not have any idea of any business before and am not a business woman, this is the reason why I was looking for a reliable someone like you that can manage my funds for me also to handle any investment project title we may agree together. I will be glad, if I can enter into any investment in your country. But I will really happy if you make suggestion of any business that will be beneficent to us to invest my funds on in your country, I think you should know better than me the investment project that we can really carry on with my funds as a citizen. I want you to handle the funds and manage it very well for me, therefore I decided to establish a business partnership and everlasting lifetime partnership contact with you as a citizen for more protection and proper supervision. You will handle this investment project. I will enhance this Funds into your care in a mutual agreement to work

together and accept the fact of being my international investor and business partner. you can make a plan for any business suggestion you may choose for us to invest the funds on as my foreign business partner and as a citizen. You have to bear in mind that this venture requires mutual trust.

All my effort is to invest in foreign country for maximum security reason, with guaranteed in a suitable area for the investment project in foreign country. Above all, let me know how many percentage offer (% you would like to collect from the total Funds as your compensation for helping me, I have no choice than to take a chance. I will be interested to invest into other viable ventures of your suggestion, as long as I will be a sleeping partner. All these are an effort to dodge from political blackmail and probes of my family in future by British Government. Most importantly is to move the cash from its present location to your preferred destination without trace of the source, because I do not want my Funds to get sophisticated and became a British Government use.

Write me back immediately you see my message. As soon as I receive your honesty response I will link you up with my foreign lawyer for more protection and supervision.

Best Regard,
Personal Assistance
Victoria Hussain,
Advertisement

#251774 by AlanJones Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 am
Yes, it is an Advance Fee Fraud (419) scam - there are no $$$ millions, the only money changing hands will be the money that you lose to the scammers. Just delete the email and don't respond to them.

Can you also post the email address that the scammer is using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.