Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#252014 by AlanJones Thu May 21, 2015 6:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +447937141874

Hello,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but, due to the way I got your contact I was pleased to confide this secret with you as long as you are not going to betray me at the end. I m Mr. Clive Walker, a British Citizen and a lawyer to my late client who was a contractor to the South Africa Mining Company and he died with his entire family in an Aircraft crash five years ago when he was traveling with his family for summer holiday. Your last name happens to be the same last name with the late contractor. This is the main reason why I am contacting you, so that I can present your details in the file of the late contractor as the Next of Kin to this inheritance funds which the Standard Life Trust Insurance Company paid to Barclays Bank and the Barclays Bank has been waiting for the next of kin to come forward to claim the funds but to no avail, and I cannot front myself to claim this funds because I am the lawyer and my last name does not match the claim and since I am the lawyer I decided to contact you who happen to bear the same last name with the decease.

The principal amount of this fund is $10 Million U.S Dollars. I have already lay down plans to execute the transfer, hence I seek for your consent since you bear the same last name with the decease. Now what you have to do is to send me your details such as your, address and reachable telephone number, drivers license or an international passport. When I have received this details of yours I will proceed immediately to pay for the legal fee of the sworn affidavit which I will secure on your behalf in favor of you which I will send you to sign and send back to me, so I can attach it with the application letter of claim which I will fax to the Barclays Bank remittance department to contact you over the claim procedure.

The Barclays Bank have sent me letter of reminder for this claim, but I told them to wait for me, that I am still busy with my research.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Barrister: Rotimi Duke.
Tel: +447937141874
Address: 64 Newman Street London W1T 3EF.
United Kingdom.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement