Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#254855 by AlanJones Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:15 am
From: FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE BOARD FIRS - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348156958180

Office Of The Executive Chairman,
Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS)
Dr.M'fon Akpan.
27/28 Adeyemo, Alakija Street
Victoria Island, Lagos,Nigeria .
Building Name: Fortune Towers House.
Direct Line- 234-815695-8180.

Attn: Funds Beneficiary.

Dear Sir.

Re:Federal Inland Revenue Service Payment Advise.

Be officially informed that you are advised as a matter of urgency to put a claims for your funds payment through the Department of the Federal Inland Revenue Service within 72hours as the Federal Inland Revenue Service. have been directed and instructed by President Muhammed Buhari to process and release your due funds to you without delays based on the conditions given to him by the G7 Nations for our debt cancellations as pleaded by the New President,the Federal Inland Revenue Service being the Federal Government statutory body mandated for such payment have received your Payment File from the the Central Bank of Nigeria for your immediate payment as instructed by our new Leader,please advise if your payment is Inheritance/Contract or Lottery payment as this will make your payment very easy for me as i have directed our bankers that will release your approved sum of US$4.5Million (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) on my direct instructions only as the sole account signatory to prepare your Payment Instrument to avoid any delays to that effect.this is your Federal Government Payment Reference Numbers: FGN/XXX00SUPHG/NIG/2015.Document please.

In view of the above now and in line with the Power bestowed on the Federal Inland Revenue Service by the National Assembly as the Federal Government Revenue Collectors you will be required to pay a minimum of One Year Income Tax Charges to the Federal Government of Nigeria which will be receipted and Documented by this agency before your approved sum will be released to you,this One Year Income Tax Payment is very obligatory that you the funds beneficiary MUST pay it to this agency before i will Authorize and SIGN off your payment as the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Service,as a good citizen of your Country you know that Tax Charges cannot be evaded as it is a very serious criminal offense hence such is the same here in Nigeria and that is the reason why you must pay and send the obligatory One Year Income Tax Charges to the Federal Government of Nigeria in our local currency or its equivalent in Dollar denominations which i will inform you the amount once you get back to me by call me on my direct line as thus: 234-815695-8180,for your information's the One Year Income Tax Charges is very minimal and minute as it will not pose a problem in your receiving your funds now as directed by Mr.President,also note that your only financial obligations to this transactions is ONLY the One Year Income Tax Charge as you are not expected to pay a dime to anybody either here in Nigeria of in your Country once you have send the One Year Income Tax Charge to my office,note that every relevant back up documents that will cover your funds as genuine and legal will be procured in your name by my office FREE OF CHARGE as that have being taken care of by the Nigeria Government to avoid anything will hold or delay your payment and be advised that the mandatory One Year Income Tax Charges cannot be deducted for the the source prior to your payment as an official receipt will be issued in your name to that effect in case of any future transactions or contract you have in Nigeria here as you will not need to pay for it again.

Finally get back to me on how you want me to release your funds to you as we have just three acceptable International modes of payment to release your funds which are BANK TO BANK WIRE Transfer. ATM Master/Visa Card and Issuance of International Certified Cheque/Bank Draft,make your choice and call me on my above mobile line for more advise,please note and as i have told you already your approved sum of US$5.5Milion is ready for your payment as i will instruct the release to you once you have send the mandatory One Year Income Tax Charge which i will tell you the amount after due calculations from our local Currency (NAIRA) to dollars to enable you send it immediately hence that is the first and last step in your payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Service and after that you will not spend a dime to anybody again before receiving your payment through my desk only.

Urgently waiting for your telephone call and the requested details for more advise on your payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Service Payment Advise,it is very important that you give me a call once you receive this email for prompt action and payment.

Best Regards.

Dr,M'fon Akpan,
Executive Chairman/CEO Federal Inland Revenue Service.
FIRS.
Direct Line: 234-815695-8180.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#319312 by AlanJones Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:40 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349025512585

- --------------------------Private And Confidential Memo---------------

Attn;..Mr.Bonafide Beneficiary,.....

Sir.....

My name is Dr.Benedict R.Ugonna the Attorney and Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Apex Bank the Central Bank of Nigeria and i wish to inform you you in clear terms and based on my convictions on my faith that you should henceforth desist any contact both telephone and email to anybody claiming to be helping or supervising you to claim your long over due Inheritance/Contract/Lottery and Compensations funds grant here in Nigeria because they are all FRAUD and Scammers only interested in extorting money form you and at the end you will not receive your due funds claims from them hence as Mr.President have practically STOPPED them all from administering your payment before his departure to London last week for medical check up hence this fraudulent officials are using his not been firm to sit on your funds in other to divert them to there personal and private accounts overseas and at the same time extorting money from you and this includes both the Central Bank Governor and other CBN Officials and some discredited banks and Government agencies here in Nigeria including the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations,NNPC and many of them claiming to be in possession of your due funds which are all white LIES as far as am concerned and as an insider in my capacity as the official Secretary/Lawyer to the Central Bank of Nigeria of which i know all there dealings which is quite appalling and disgraceful and against my Christian Faith despite my position here..

Further to the above now and in a very clear terms the only Authorized Government Agency directed and instructed by Mr.President to release your over due funds last week before he traveled out is the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE BOARD...FIRS headed by Mr.Babatunde Fowler,any other person or agency contacting or claiming to help you receive your funds including some commercial banks here are all common criminals and an an impostor and if you continue dealing with them you will not get paid any dime rather you will lose your hard earned money to them period,so henceforth desist and discontinue further dealings with them and contact only the Federal Inland Revenue Board Executive Chairman Mr.Babatunde Fowler for your immediate payment,you know this impostors and criminals will not make this public or let you as to this directives by Mr.President because they are trading with your funds and at the same time making efforts to divert it to there personal use to banks overseas,this you should know as i don't need to bore you with all that,like i said am telling you this now not for any personal gain or gratifications which if you want to give me i will accept graciously without anything attached but because an pained since i noticed all this shenanigans going on here since i was appointed by Mr.President as the CBN Official Lawyer and Secretary November last year from my base in the United States when he called me up to help him head this body not knowing the rot here before now and that is why i decided to spill the beans now so that you will claim your funds once and for all from them,i saw your email from the CBN Email Data base and that is why i decided to write you directly by omitting your names which is deliberate as i don't want to have issues with this set of Government Mafias because of my job..contact the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Board-FIRS Mr.Babatunde Fowler with the below details and lie to him that it was Mr.President that personally ask you to contact him for your immediate payment,don't mention my name in any way to him for security reasons and best known to me---

Name ;..Mr,Babatunde Fowler...
Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS.
Email;[email protected]
Direct Telephone;..234-902-5512-585..

Finally reach him with the above details as i will advise you call him on phone first before emailing him,please note that the only requirement for your payment is your procurement of your FIRS FUNDS AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND issued only by the Federal Inland Revenue Board-FIRS..that is the only thing you will part with money before claiming your funds as any other requirement is fraudulent as this i knows and you should take note before reaching him as above,as i told you don't let him know that i directed you to contact him but tell him that you have a PRESIDENTIAL ORDER directly from Mr.President for him to release your funds to you from the FIRS Account,he will be surprised on that as those criminals you are dealing with cannot tell you this because they want to milk you and at the same time divert your funds to themselves..or alternatively if you want me to act on your behalf you can also tell him that am your lawyer and that you instructed me to act on your behalf and claim and receive your funds on your behalf from the FIRS then that will be very authentic,as you have to then send to me all your details to work on that on your behalf as your personal lawyer,an not expecting any payment for this as i will do it pro nobis for you as i will give you a daily update to that effect,but professionally i will advise you tell him that Mr.President personally ask you to reach him for your payment as that will be very push full to him,note again that you must obtain your FIRS FUNDS AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND first from him before your payment as that i knows too well but i don't know the cost for that hence will tell you or i can help you confirm that from the FIRS Department..please hide my identity from them for security reasons as you can reach me through email as;[email protected] --and below if you want me to confirm anything for you here...

Thanks and God Bless..

A.Okala Confidential Assistant;..FOR..

Dr.Benedict R.Ugonna..
Lawyer/Secretary..
Central Bank of Nigeria..CBN..
My personal email;[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#325585 by AlanJones Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:51 pm
Tel. No.: +2349059175434

From The Desk Of;..Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-9059-175434...

Over Due Funds Payment Advise From The Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF..

Attn; Funds Beneficiary.......

Sir..

As a matter of urgency you are advised to contact my office in my capacity as the Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.for your over contract/Inheritance/Lottery payment as an express approval have been given to that effect by the Federal Executive Council===FEC=== Chaired by Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria through my office and desk as the newly appointed Account General Of the Federations===AGF== and this is based on the resolutions of the Federal Executive Council Board Meeting of last week Wednesday...your Contract/Lottery/Inheritance payment File have being forwarded to my office and desk for your immediate payment as the sum of USD5.5Million------Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only was approved in your name and favor by the National Assembly based on the resolutions of the Federal Executive Council Board..which i believe is part payment of your due funds and this was as a result of shortfall in the Budgetary allocations by the National Assembly and the balance will be deferred till next quarter of 2017 if eventually approved by the National Assembly..

Furtherance to the above now you are required and requested to put an immediate claims to your approved payment through my desk within the next 72hours to enable me process and verify same and then instruct our bankers to go ahead with your payment without further delays vide our Consolidated Oil Reserve Account holders being administered by me as the Accountant General of the Federations===AGF==as all your payment instruments have been released through my office for your payment based on the FEC and National Assembly considerations and approvals,please note that this is a Presidential Payment Gazetted which must be adhered to the latter and very timely hence if you fail to put up your claims for your payment in the next 72hours the payment will be revoked based on the directives of the National Assembly headed by the Senate President as funds have being made available for your payment through our Oil Reserve Account Holders on my direct instructions only after due Verification's and Certifications in my capacity as the Account General Of the Federations..you will be required to obtain a Certified True Copy ==CTC==of your International Funds Clearance Authorizations Bond==IFTAB== duly issued in your name as the bonafide funds beneficiary by the Budget/Audit Documentations Department of the Finance/Budget Office in the Presidency which of course i will help you with that if you send the Official Cost for that which i will confirm from the BUDGET/DOCUMENTATIONS OFFICE NIGERIA....EMAIL the AGF [email protected]====and Tel===234-9059-175434..

Finally you are advised to contact my office immediately for your payment and as well call me on my direct telephone line as thus;. 234-9059-175434...for more advise and update on your payment as already approved,please note that your above approved sum will and can only be released to you by our bankers through KTT Electronics Swift Wire Transfer and through the issuance of an Automated Teller Machine Cash disposable payment instrument---ATM--as you are advised to make your preferred choice of payment and get back to me to enable me VERIFY your claims and then instruct our bankers to go ahead and do your crediting without further delays,i will advise you further once you call me on your payment modalities...Email Only [email protected]========

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.AA.OKala==FOR...

Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Tel..234-9059-175434...Direct Line..

#362973 by AlanJones Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:15 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348173212684 & +41795727263

International Monetery Funds IMF.
European Bureau of Consular Affairs Department,
Geneva,Switzerland....
Contact person:Dr.Benedict Ugonna,Esq.
Email:( [email protected] )
Tel;..234-8173-212-684...

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK GENEVA..

Sir/Madam.

We write to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF Approved and Uploaded IMF COMPENSATIONS GRANTS ATM Card Package with No Ref.-35461121, Allocation No: 674699IMF and your Released Code No: 9901 and IMF Secret Code No: XWTN084. has been forwarded to the IMF Regional Head Office in Africa..Nigeria through our Resident Director Agent in Nigeria from the IMF European Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland for onward delivery to your home or office address in your Country from the African/Nigeria IMF delivery point center through our trusted delivery Agent Mr.Benedict Ugonna who is currently in Abuja,Nigeria awaiting for your delivery of your home or office address where he will mail over your IMF Approved ATM Card Parcel worth the sum of US2.5Million ==Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars==as uploaded by the IMF European Regional office here in Geneva,you the beneficiary will pay the Mailing fees from Nigeria to your Country which our Director in Nigeria Dr,Benedict Ugonna will tell you the cost from Nigeria to your Country mailing address by the delivery Agent who came all the way from Switzerland to Nigeria for your shipment,note that the resolutions of sending your ATM Card down to Nigeria was born out of the fact that your funds originated from Africa/Nigeria hence the delivery must be made from the funds origin Country,you are hereby requested to contact Dr.Benedict Ugonna with the below details for the delivery of your ATM Card as he is currently in the Nigeria now with your ATM Card parcel as he have left Swiss with your parcel since Tuesday last week....Alternatively Dr.Benedict Ugonna will issue you an IMF International Certified Cashiers Cheque in the like sum of USD2.5Million from his base in the Nigeria if you wish to be paid by Cashiers Cheque cashiable over your bank counter as the choice is yours to make as the IMF SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATIONS GRANT Beneficiary...,contact him with below details..

Dr,Benedict Ugonna..
Email;[email protected]
Mobile Tel;.234-8173-212-684..............Text And Call Him On Phone.

You must contact Dr.Benedict Ugonna immediately with the above details so that your IMF Powered ATM Card will be delivered to you immediately as he will direct you on the final step of claiming your IMF ATM Card from him as he is the IMF trusted agent for delivery world wide on financial instruments and clearance as we took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your ATM card to you as approved by the Board of the International Monetary Funds IMF..contact him with the below requirements and as well email your complete address to him for your delivery and as well text him on his number as he is waiting to hear from you on this subject matter as this is the first batch of delivery for this year 2018 from the International Monetary Funds IMF European,Switzerland Office Desk.....IMF Agent point of delivery fees from Abuja,Nigeria to your address in your Country will be shouldered by your the IMF Compensations ATM CARD owner and Beneficiary either by courier or personal delivery by the IMF Delivery Agent Benedict Ugonna...forward your details to his email as thus;[email protected]=== and call him on phone for the finalization's of your IMF ATM Card to your designated address from his base in Nigeria as delegated by the IMF European Regional Desk..furnish him with the below details for your mailing..

1- Your Full Name:................
2- Your Delivery Address:............
3- Your Contact Telephone Number:........
4- Your Occupation:................
5- Your Identification (Passport or ID Card):.......

Yours Sincerely...

AA.Okala--Media Assistant..FOR...

Ms.Anna Barbara .
IMF Switzerland European Regional Country Director.
Geneva,Switzerland..
Tel;41-795727263....

#364740 by AlanJones Wed May 16, 2018 1:59 am
From: IMF ATM CARD COMPENSATIONS GRANTS PAYMENT, - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348090718221 & +41795727263

International Monetery Funds IMF.
From The Desk Of Ms.Ms.Anna Barbara .
Geneva,Switzerland..
Geneva,Switzerland....

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN
REGIONAL DESK GENEVA..

Sir/Madam.

We write to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF Approved and
Uploaded an IMF COMPENSATIONS ATM Card Package with No Ref.-35461121,
Allocation No: 674699IMF and your Released Code No: 9901 and IMF Secret Code
No: XWTN084. has been forwarded to the IMF Regional Head Office in Africa..
Nigeria through our Resident Director Agent in Nigeria from the IMF European
Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland for onward delivery to your home or
office address in your Country from the African/Nigeria IMF delivery point
center through our trusted delivery Agent Dr.Benedict Ugonna who is currently
in Abuja,Nigeria awaiting for your delivery to your home or office address in
your Country where he will mail over your IMF Approved Compensations GRANTS ATM
Card Parcel worth the sum of US2.5Million ==Two Million Five Hundred Thousand
Dollars==as uploaded by the IMF European Regional office here in Geneva,
Switzerland,you the beneficiary will pay the Courier Mailing fees from Nigeria
to your designated Country which our Regional Director in Nigeria Dr,Benedict
Ugonna will tell you the cost amount from Nigeria to your Country mailing
address by the IMF Country Regional African/Asia Agent Director who came all
the way from Switzerland to Nigeria for your shipment,note that the resolutions
of sending your ATM Card down to Nigeria was born out of the fact that your
funds Lottery/Inheritance Winning funds originated from Africa/Nigeria hence
the delivery must be made from the funds origin Country,you are hereby
requested to contact Dr.Benedict Ugonna with the below details for the delivery
of your ATM Card as he is currently in the Nigeria now with your ATM Master
Card parcel as he have left Swiss with your parcel since last week....
Alternatively Dr.Benedict Ugonna will issue you an IMF International Certified
Cashiers Cheque in the like sum of USD2.5Million from his base in the Nigeria
if you wish to be paid by Cashiers Cheque cashiable over your bank counter as
the choice is yours to make as the IMF SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATIONS GRANT
Beneficiary...,contact him with below details..

Dr,Benedict Ugonna..
Email;[email protected]
Mobile Tel;...234-8090718221..............Text And Call Him On Phone.

You must contact Dr.Benedict Ugonna immediately with the above details so that
your IMF Powered ATM Card will be delivered to you immediately as he will
direct you on the final step of claiming your IMF ATM Card from him as he is
the IMF trusted agent for delivery world wide on financial instruments and
clearance as we took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your ATM
card to you as approved by the Board of the International Monetary Funds IMF..
contact him with the below requirements and as well email your complete address
to him for your delivery and as well text him on his number as he is waiting to
hear from you on this subject matter as this is the first batch of delivery for
this year 2018 from the International Monetary Funds IMF European,Switzerland
Office Desk.....IMF Agent point of delivery fees from Abuja,Nigeria to your
address in your Country will be shouldered by your the IMF Compensations ATM
CARD owner and Beneficiary either by courier or personal delivery by the IMF
Delivery Agent Benedict Ugonna...forward your details to his email as thus;
[email protected]=== and call him on phone for the finalization's
of your IMF ATM Card to your designated address from his base in Nigeria as
delegated by the IMF European Regional Desk..furnish him with the below details
for your mailing..

1- Your Full Name:................
2- Your Delivery Address:............
3- Your Contact Telephone Number:........
4- Your Occupation:................
5- Your Identification (Passport or ID Card):.......

Yours Sincerely...

Ms.Anna Barbara .
Geneva,Switzerland..
Tel;..41-795727263.

#398525 by AlanJones Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:14 am
From: Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs - [email protected]
Subject: IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK GENEVA ATM CARD GRANTS PAYMENT.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +2348173212684 & +41795727263

International Monetary Funds IMF.
Geneva,Switzerland....
Email:( [email protected] )
Tel;..234-8173212684.

IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK GENEVA ATM CARD GRANTS PAYMENT.

Sir/Madam.

We write to inform you that your International Monetary Funds IMF Approved and Uploaded IMF COMPENSATIONS GRANTS ATM Card Package with No Ref.-35461121, Allocation No: 674699IMF and your Released Code No: 9901 and IMF Secret Code No: XWTN084. has been forwarded to the IMF Regional Head Office in Africa..Nigeria where your funds originated from through our Resident Director Agent in Nigeria from the IMF European Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland for onward delivery to your home or office address in your Country from the African/Nigeria IMF delivery point center through our trusted delivery Agent Mr.Benedict Ugonna who is currently in Nigeria awaiting for the delivery of your home or office address where he will mail over your IMF Approved ATM Card Parcel worth the sum of US2.5Million ==Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars==as uploaded by the IMF European Regional office here in Geneva,Switzerland,you the beneficiary will pay the Mailing fees from Nigeria to your Country which our Director in Nigeria Dr,Benedict Ugonna will tell you the cost from Nigeria to your Country mailing address by the delivery Agent who came all the way from Switzerland to Nigeria for your shipment,note that the resolutions of sending your IMF ATM Platinum Card down to Nigeria was born out of the fact that your funds originated from Africa/Nigeria hence the delivery must be made from the funds origin Country,you are hereby requested to contact Dr.Benedict Ugonna with the below details for the delivery of your ATM Card as he is currently in the Nigeria now with your ATM Card parcel as he have left Switzerland with your parcel since Friday last week....Alternatively Dr.Benedict Ugonna will issue you an IMF International Certified Cashiers Cheque in the like sum of USD2.5Million from his base in the Nigeria if you wish to be paid by Cashiers Cheque cashiable over your bank counter as the choice is yours to make as the IMF SCAM VICTIM COMPENSATIONS GRANT Beneficiary...,contact him with below details.

Dr,Benedict Ugonna..
Executive Director International Monetery Funds IMF,
African Regional Head Office,Nigeria.
Email;[email protected]
Mobile Tel;...234-8173212684........Text And Call Him On Phone.

You must contact Dr.Benedict Ugonna immediately with the above details so that your IMF Powered ATM Card will be delivered to you immediately as he will direct you on the final step of claiming your IMF ATM Card from him as he is the IMF trusted agent for delivery world wide on financial instruments and clearance as we took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your ATM card to you as approved by the Board of the International Monetary Funds IMF..contact him with the below requirements and as well email your complete address to him for your delivery and as well text him on his number as he is waiting to hear from you on this subject matter as this is the last batch of delivery for this year 2019 from the International Monetary Funds IMF European,Switzerland Office Desk.....IMF Agent point of delivery fees from Abuja,Nigeria to your address in your Country will be shouldered by your the IMF Compensations ATM CARD owner and Beneficiary either by courier or personal delivery by the IMF Delivery Agent Benedict Ugonna...forward your details to his email as thus;[email protected]=== and call him on phone for the finalization's of your IMF ATM Card to your designated address from his base in Nigeria as delegated by the IMF European Regional Desk..furnish him with the below details for your mailing..

1- Your Full Name:....
2- Your Delivery Address:.....
3- Your Contact Telephone Number:.......
4- Your Occupation:...
5- Your Identification....

Yours Sincerely...

Dr.Johnson Briggs-Media Assistant..FOR...

Ms.Anna Barbara .
Geneva,Switzerland..
Tel;41-795727263....

#423481 by AlanJones Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:38 am
Subject: IMF COMPENSATIONS GRANTS ATM CARD.
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

International Monetary Funds IMF.
Geneva,Switzerland.
Tel;..234-8173212684.

IMF COMPENSATIONS GRANTS ATM CARD.

Sir/Madam.

The International Monetary Funds IMF European Head Office wishes to inform you that your IMF Compensation Grants ATM Card valued at USD2.5Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as uploaded by our Head Office in Switzerland through Union Bank of Switzerland UBS in your name and favor is awaiting urgent delivery from our African Regional Head Office here in Nigeria to your designated home and office address in your Country which you must reconfirm to me urgently in your next email.

Forward to me your delivery home/office address and your full names which I will use to ACTIVATE your IMF GRANTS ATM CARD readily available for cash withdrawals in any ATM Machine globally and very importantly send the DHL Cost Delivery fees from Nigeria to your Country as will be instructed in my next email through RIA Money Transfer,that is the only condition attached by the IMF in your Grants ATM Card as one of the chosen beneficiaries,don't contact my desk with your details if you don't send the will be stated DHL delivery fees payable to the DHL Head Office in Nigeria here as Cost On Delivery COD is not obtainable from Nigeria here as we agreed with them hence the reason for the shipment fees which is highly subsidized by IMF/DHL agreement.

Waiting for your email with details and your full names that I will use for the ATM Card Activation here prior to your shipment after you have sent the shipment fees which is non negotiable,call me on this direct line for more advice..234-8173212684.

Dr.Benedict Ugonna.
IMF Regional Head Director,Nigeria.

#426475 by AlanJones Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:54 am
Subject: IMF STIMULUS ATM CARD/CHEQUE GRANTS READY.
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

From The Desk Of Mr.Benedict Ugonna Esq.
IMF Payment Country Director,
Africa,Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel;2348173212684.Text or call him.

IMF STIMULUS ATM CARD/CHEQUE GRANTS READY.

Sir/Madam.

This is to inform you that the International Monetary Funds IMF and United States Government has Approved a Compensation Grant Stimulus ATM Platinum Debit Card in the sum of USD 2 Million only in your name and favor,you are one of the quarterly beneficiaries of the IMF Grants for this second quarter of the year 2021 as your email was selected randomly by the IMF Head Office in Washington DC,United States,an IMF ATM Platinum Debit Card or Cashiers Cheque in the sum of USD 2 Million will be issued in your name once you reconfirm your full names for that as we only have your email as the beneficiary and if you want an IMF Global ATM Card for that do advise as well as it will be done without delays and delivered to your home of office address in the United States/Asia/Europe/Africa/Oceania hence you have to forward your mailing address and a copy of your real passport for identification and payment without delays.please note that the IMF sent your ATM Card Grants to the Africa/Nigerian office because that is where your funds originated from hence the delivery from Nigeria which is the source of origin funds.

Furthermore do note that i will issue your IMF ATM Platinum Debit Card/IMF CITIBANK cashiable cashiers cheque with your full names once you reconfirm same to me and your mailing address as well for that,NOTE: if you are living or staying within the US regions your mailing will be done through DHL Courier 72hours delivery which you will cover the DHL mailing cost to your Country and if you are staying outside the United States your mailing will be done via same DHLCourier Express Service of which you will foot the DHL mailing cost from Nigeria to your Country as the IMF ATM Platinum Debit Card beneficiary and owner,please note that the IMF CITIBANK ATM Card is already Activated for your cash withdrawals hence no encumbrances,this is your IMF Grants USD2 Million payment process and procedures which is irrevocable.

I will be waiting for your email as instructed above as i will proceed with your delivery upon the receipt of the above details hence i only needed your full names and address to proceed with this,once i hear from you i will advise you the DHL mailing cost from Nigeria here to your country and how to send same here to our office in the Abuja,Nigeria.

Sincerely Yours.

Mr.Benedict Ugonna Esq.
IMF Country Director
Africa,Abuja,Nigeria.