Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#255748 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:28 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998616390

Attn My Dear,

I have registered your Bank Draft with DHL this morning and we agreed up that your
of USD $5.5 in bank Draft delivery will take place Tomorrow morning so kindly
reconfirm you full information to them such as your full name, your country,
telephone number,your address etc or call.

Contact Rev Jeffry Case
Tel : +229 98616390
Email: ([email protected])

Thank you
Mr,Paul Mayor

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#257770 by AlanJones Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:04 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998616390

Attn...

I have paid the fee for your BANK DRAFT but the manager of BOAD bank (www.boad.org ) Told me you have to receive the fund in consignment.So I told him to cash the money $5.5 Million dollar's all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $5.5 Million in cash was made with Global Trust Company Benin Republic. This is the Information they need to delivery your Package to you also send to them your contact

information immediately.

Your full name ---------------------
Your home address-----------------
Your phone number------------------
Your cell number--------------------
Your Country ----------------------

here is they contact information on how to contact them. Director .Gen e-mail: [email protected]
Rev. Jeffry Case Telephone:+229-98616390

Please don't let me down I am waiting for your urgent response.

Sincerely
Mr. Marvin Carradine

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.