Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4345 by Obi-Wan Knievel Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:31 pm
from MARK WILLIAMS <mwmarkwilliams66>
reply-to [email protected]

Based on our board meetings today, we have decided to help you by acquiring insurance bond under our firm and the insurance bond committee have decided to stand as a guarantor on your behalf based on the capital investment of yours overdue payment. Based on your inability to raise the required $12,000 united states dollars as being requested to obtain the important transfer code, we have decided to use this method of getting the insurance bond under your name ,so that the bank will be able to get the waiver certificate meaning that our office will be able to finance the obtaining of the transfer code on your behalf, based on this latest development, we are hereby advising you to send the insurance bond Charges of £1,000 British pounds into the bank account as follows:

Beneficiary name is: Rotebencash.

s-code-12-24-82.

acc-no-06865162.

bic;bofsgbs1bbb.

iban;gb62bofs12248206865162.

Bank name is: bank of Scotland.

Bank address is: 600 gorgie rd. Edinburgh eh11 3xp United Kingdom

I am here by attaching my bank id and my international passport for your record and please we need you to send me the payment receipt which you use to make the payment of £1,000 British pounds to us so that we will less than 24 hours complete this matter for you without any further delay. Note that after your payment of £1,000 British pounds which is equivalent to $2,000 united states dollars, you are no more going to make the payment of $12,000 united states dollars because our local broker is going to stand for your sake with the insurance bond certification as a strong guarantor, this is the last options and the best options for you to take in getting this matter completed for you and we are not going to entertain any more delay from your end base on the latest development which is 100% favourable to you. This effect will enable you make use of your online account after we must have sorted out the obtain of the transfer code which is the security that will allow you manage your account while sitting in your house.

Incase you do not understand this new development, please give me a call on my office landline number because i am going to work for 24 hours between today and tomorrow to make sure that we complete this matter for you without any further delay.

We wish to congratulate you in advance

Regards

Mark Williams

Financier Adviser

Here is My Personal Email address: [email protected]

Email:[email protected]

Tel: 00-44-2088199-374

Note: Please View Attachment for my Id and my international passport

Thank You and Hope To Hear From You Soonest.

PLEASE ALWAYS SEND YOUR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ID AS FOLLOWS:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement