Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#261029 by AlanJones Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221776206987

Attention .

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
This is Rev. Jonathan Godwill, Dakar - Senegal .

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with your cheque directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.

My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now.

So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............MOBILE PHONE:............................

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.e-mail Address:([email protected]) or phone 00221776206987

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev. Jonathan Godwil

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#271077 by AlanJones Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:48 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221766127062

Attention .

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
This is Rev. Jonathan Godwill, Dakar - Senegal .

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with your cheque directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.

My son I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft cheque for you which have abandon in my hand, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady who is now in abroad, about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now.

So you are required to send them your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............MOBILE PHONE:............................

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following.e-mail Address:([email protected]) or phone 00221766127062

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev. Jonathan Godwil

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.