Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262039 by AlanJones Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:30 am
Tel. No.: +447700096570

Hello,

How are you and your family? I hope everything is well? Do not be surprise to receive my message. I am desperate in search of a genuine person whom I and my sister can trust for joint investment and gold mining management. Kindly go through my message with carefulness as it is required. I am emailing you to seek for your assistance in helping us secure our funds and gold mining field which is our inherited investment from my late father.

My father is late Brigadier General Marac Akoon of Northern Bahr el Ghazal, South Sudanese. My late father was assassinated in ambushed 30 km away from Juba, in Bongu County along Juba-Yei Road in Central Equatoria state on 13th January 2014. He was assassinated while working for the country he loved.

I am contacting you because my late father deposited the sum of US$30M with a security group in Europe and had a gold mining field in Ghana. I need your assistance in helping me claim the fund and channel it into profitable investment, and also to manage the gold mining field in Ghana. If you are interested either in claiming, investing and managing the fund, or the gold field, contact me as soon as you receive this message to inform me what you can be able to manage for me. I will certainly compensate you with not less than 20% of the valued sum.

I am 25 years while my sister is 17 years. We were 2 brothers and 2 sisters, but a brother and a sister had been killed in the war. We are presently in Republic of Chad traveling to Ghana through road.

You can read more about my late father through this links below:

http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article49554
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-355514351.html

I look forward to receive your reply.

God bless you.

Sincerely,

Peter Marac Akoon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#262040 by AlanJones Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:31 am
Hello,

It will be very good to speak to you. I will not be comfortable doing business with you on phone and email only. It will enhance our communication though, but we will meet in person to enable you know us and we will know you too.
I have my late father's UK based phone which can receive call from anywhere in the world. He had been using it during the war as there is no mobile network in Southern Sudan. The numbers are: +447700096570. You can call me and my sister any time you wish.
We are in the border town of Nigeria between Nigeria and Chad. Unknowingly to us, terrorist group boko haram is troubling this town. We are advised to go go back to Chad or to go to Nigeria military base.
We cannot go back to Chad, we will go through Nigeria to Ghana. I hope you will meet us in Ghana.
I wait for your call.

God be with you.

Peter M. Akoon & Sister.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.