Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#262477 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:59 pm
Reply-to: Western Union Office - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968736194

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY:

Information reaching us from our office Western Union Corporate Headquarters now, States that you only have 48hours to effect payment for the activation of your of your payment $790,000:00 USD to enable you cash up your total (fund) since you are finding it difficult to believe and have trust so now i want to a sure you that this is real for you to receive the total payment immediately, We have decided that you are to go ahead and pay from $48.00 up for t he activation fee since you are not able to come up with the total required sum of $340.00. Time is of the essence here. You are to pay from $48.00 up for the activation fee; we will activate your fund upon receipt of this payment to enable you receive your first payment of $5,000:00 USD from any Western Union center around you today. Be informed that you will have to pay the balance once you pick up this first payment of $5,000.00, sum of your activation upon cashing up of your first payment.

Also i am using this medium to inform you that failure to pay the balance sum will leave us with no option but to deactivate your fund of which you will and can never cash up your total sum again i want you to use Western Union to send the money for the activation fee with the information Bellow.

Receiver name: Paul Omata
Receiver city: COTONOU.
Receiver country: BENIN Republic
Country code: 229.
Text question: MY.
Text answer: LOVE
Amount: from 48.00 up .
(M.T.C.N) Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name::::::::

Send us the MTCN number, Sender Address, immediately you send the money and immediately we confirm the activation fee, we will transfer you the fund today and not tomorrow. Regards my direct phone line is +229 68736194 Mrs. Sandra Okafor. For your payment, Email me On the

I promise you as soon as we hear from you with the payment of from $48.00 up will told you to send today, we shall send your first payment of $5,000.00 for you to pick up with the information you need to receive your payment the same day you send the payment of from $48.00 up and I swear you will receive your payment immediately.

EMAIL ME WITH THE MTCN NUMBER OR CAIL ME OK I AM WAITIG.

Mrs. Sandra Okafor.
Head Office Operations Manager..
Western Union Office Department
Telephone number: +229 68736194

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement