Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#34573 by arcangel Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:30 am
Montag, den 2. August 2010, 21:09:05 Uhr
REPLY ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
Von:
felicia johnson <[email protected]>

felicia.JPG (115KB) Bild anzeigen

Dear Friend,

I got your mail and how you are hope very fine and okay with you and your family, firstly I thank you for accepting to assist me, and I really understood all that you have said. And I also assure you that you will never regret doing this with me. So I want you to try your best and go on with me. Your share you will be having 40% of the total amount to be transferred to you why i am having 60%.I got your mail from one of my several searches in the internet.

All I want to let you know that it is your assistance that I need so that both of us can get this money out of my bank. All I want you to do is for you to please follow up this transfer with me and don’t fail to follow my instructions so that we will succeed in this transfer. I am very happy with your reply and I want you to know that things are going to work out fine for both of us.

First I will like to introduce myself, my full names are Miss Felicia Johnson I am in the Auditor General in the auditing section in the foreign remittance department of the Bank of African here in Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso. I want to let you know that this transfer is 100 % risk free you should not entertain any atom of fear since I am still working in the same bank and I am here to be your insider and I will be feeding you with all the necessary information the bank wants from you and I am having all the whole information that is backing up this transfer and I want you to rely on me so that things will be very fine with us.

All I want you to do is for you to please follow my instructions so that there will not be any mistake made during the time of transacting this transfer. Please and please I am behind you here. So how to get to the end of this is for you to please fill the text of application that I will be sending immediately after this mail and send it to my bank so as for them to go on with the transfer process. Again I want you to know that I am still working in the same bank so I am here to always put you through.

I decided to do this transaction because I lost my husband few months ago and he left behind for me three children between the ages of 5 years to 9 years, so as you can see I really needed this money to take good care of my children since my salary is not enough.

I will be sending immediately after this mail the text of application which you will fill and send to my bank so that they will start on with the transfer process and if there is any information they want to know from you please don’t fail to mail me immediately so as for me to send them to you. Reply me immediately you receive this mail. I am sending my photo along with this mail.

Thanks

Yours Sincerely

Miss Felicia

1 Bild | Bild anzeigen | Ausgewählte Anhänge herunterladen

[felicia.JPG anzeigen]
felicia.JPG
(115KB)
Advertisement