Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#265324 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 am
Zorpia / Justice
49, Lome, Togo
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with anyone
aged 35‑70, in Poland.

Hello Dear ,
I am Mr.Alvan Justice,from Republic of Togo.I'm personal lawyer to Late Mr.J.J., a national of your Country who was resident in my Country.My client died in a fatal car accident on the 21st April 2005 during a business journey to a nearby city.He left the sum of $7 million USD in a bank here before death without droping a WILL pronouncing his next of kin or heir of his fund.Actually his account has got dormant for been unserviceable since then.Thus,the bank has mandated me to provide the next of kin to my late client whom the fund will be paid to or else have the fund confiscated after the dead line of the given mandate as the law required.So, I seek your consent to present you officially to the bank as the Next of kin to my late client so that the bank will transfer the fund to your account for our sharing.I need your urgent assistance in this regard because the dead line of the bank given mandate is just few weeks ahead.You will be entitle to 50% of the fund for giving the needed assistance to accomplish the claim and transfer of the fund to your account.Kindly reply quickly to my private email below for more information.
[email protected]
Best Regards
Advertisement