Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#34773 by buried under 419s Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:13 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from renedo.dvnet.es (ftp.dvnet.es [213.201.115.181])
(envelope-from [email protected])
Received: from mail.dvnet.es (postfix@laguna [213.254.99.186])
by renedo.dvnet.es (8.13.1/8.12.1) with ESMTP id o774padO028569;
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 06:51:36 +0200
Received: from User (unknown [82.128.81.50])
by mail.dvnet.es (Postfix) with ESMTP id 342D98FFFE;
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:43:17 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Clean Business Offer
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:44:21 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1250"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.2.3

Dear Fellow,

I am UN Police, Commissioner, Mohammed Alhassan, who leads 1,100 police officers from 38 UN Member States including the Nigerian Contingent and my troop served in an exemplary manner with both dignity and professionalism. They have served in a multinational environment with courage, tolerance, understanding and respect for others to fulfil the mandate of the mission.

I am with the United Nations troop in Iraq on war against terrorism and based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq I deployed and return to my mother land.

Our mission is to help stop terrorist targeted United States, European Union and other nations, during our raiding in Crude oil militant base in Iraq know as terrorist linchpins base, I recovered the sum of $US$28.5Million they kept for evil activities.

Following our official procedures I deposited this fund with Red Cross recorded that the owner is a business tycoon based here in Iraq whose family flew for lives- protection and in respect of this perfect arrangement it is in my power to legally present you as the owner of the said fund upon your authorization.

Please it is better we secure this funds and use it to help the less privileges, refugees, widows, orphans and the sicken’s in various places, war have turned many nations upside down together with economic meltdown, famine , sickness and poor education which we need to urgently contribute to their welfare.

I have no legal right to claim the fund myself as it is totally prohibited under law while I am on service and the said fund is deposited in Europe by the Red Cross Agent for safe-keepings which I will details you with substantial document that will authorize you to put for claim upon your acceptance

For security measures I suggest that all of our communication will be through mail unless under special arrangement we talk on phone.

If you are interested please reply immediately and I will gently details you on how we will move forward but if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message

Note, it will take only 7days to complete this deal and this is the percent ratios; 50% mapped out for less-privileges, 20% will be giving to you while the remaining 30% will be for me

Yours Faithfully

Commissioner, Mohammed Alhassan,
UN Police.

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement