Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#34791 by David Jansen Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:32 am
This is a refugee scam, where the scammer wants you to believe it's about refugees who had to take shelter at a refugee camp or asylum because their lives are in danger. There's always a relative, business partner, or government officials that are after the family fortune. But there is no fortune, the only purpose this scammer has is to make you pay for made up fees to release the money / trunkbox or consignment box. Don't fall for this scam!
Dearest,

I am more than happy for your reply to my mail. How is your day today? My name is Miss EUNICE GORWOR 25 year old girl. from WWW.shareaza.comI

am single and never been married before. I am from Sudan in north- East Africa and presently residing in refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country . I am in suffering and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Laurant Gorwor was the chairman/ managing director of ( GORWOR INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in Khartoum , the economic capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office,

I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trustworthy, kind, friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in love,
Eunice gorwon

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement