Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#266623 by Tim Atem Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.183.95
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.107.130.220 with SMTP id m89csp573737ioi;
Sat, 5 Sep 2015 08:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.129.134.3 with SMTP id w3mr10806808ywf.48.1441468789535;
Sat, 05 Sep 2015 08:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from if10-mail-fb09-mia.mta.terra.com (if10-mail-fb09-mia.mta.terra.com. [98.142.233.76])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id k68si3782208ywg.213.2015.09.05.08.59.12;
Sat, 05 Sep 2015 08:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.142.233.76 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.142.233.76;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.142.233.76 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from mail-smtp03-mia.tpn.terra.com (unknown [10.235.200.60])
by mail-fb09-mia.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7933D800D1EB;
Sat, 5 Sep 2015 15:59:12 +0000 (UTC)
X-Terra-Karma: -2%
X-Terra-Hash: 617bf7aea50fb3101d616b527d5a2ab2
Received: from localhost (1ge.terra.com [208.84.242.165])
(authenticated user institutosupcatedral!speedylm)
by mail-smtp03-mia.tpn.terra.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id A7946C00010A;
Sat, 5 Sep 2015 15:59:11 +0000 (UTC)
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Sat, 05 Sep 15 15:59:11 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN
x-origin: 41.138.183.95
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0
to:
X-CMAE-Score: 100

Dear Friend,

I Am Henry James the Manager, Bills And Exchange at the Foreign Remittance department in a Bank. Actually, I have a very urgent & confidential Business Proposition for you & for our overall mutual interest. On the 6th of March 2001, our Customer, an American National, late Williams J. Stone, an Oil Merchant / Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeria, deposited, a valued amount of US$32Million in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply. After a month we sent a reminder, & finally we discovered from his contract employers NNPC, that late William J. Stone, until his death Twelve years ago in a ghastly terrorist attack to American Airlines Flight 11, from Boston, Massachusetts, to Los Angeles, California, crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) with 86 people on board. All occupants of the Aeroplane unfortunately lost their lives.

On further Investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his Next of kin were Fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that late Williams J. Stone , did not declare any Next of kin in all his official documents.This sum US$32Million is still floating in the bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Laws, at the expiration of 15years, the money will revert to the Ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequently,my proposal is that i will like you as a foreigner to stand in as a Next of kin of Late Williams J. Stone This is simple. All I require is your honest and co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will want you to send to me on your return email the following information for the transfer in your favor.

1. Your full names as the Beneficiary of the Fund.
2. Your contact address.
3. Your private phone and fax numbers.
Let's consider that our ratio of sharing will be as stated Thus;
1. I as the Originator of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable Fund.
2. You as the Manager of the Fund will take 50% of the transferable Fund.

Most importantly, CONFIDENTAILITY as what I saw as the life wire to the success of the transfer of this Fund must have to be emulated between you and me. You have to use this media to promise me that you will not in anyway expose the content of this transaction to anybody be it your Friends, Colleagues and Co-Workers.I will also want you to send your reply to this email < [email protected] > as soon as you get this mail to enable us discuss on the modalities and processes for success of this transaction. Thanks for your Anticipated cooperation and understanding.

I wait for your kind response.

Thanks And Remain blessed.

Henry James

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#267138 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:03 am
He's changed his email address to [email protected] and is using the phone number +234-8087460840

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.112.61.9 with SMTP id l9csp148964lbr;
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 00:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.67.135 with SMTP id q129mr21998402oia.106.1441785173186;
Wed, 09 Sep 2015 00:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from SNT004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com (snt004-omc2s9.hotmail.com. [65.55.90.84])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id c3si4154503oem.52.2015.09.09.00.52.52
for <<snipped>>
(version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 09 Sep 2015 00:52:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.84 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.84;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.90.84 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=hotmail.com
Received: from SNT151-W56 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Wed, 9 Sep 2015 00:52:46 -0700
X-TMN: [olweb2MnEn7pLLMLVPsDGo2ExQ+RMqPx]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_1db42540-f6d7-495e-9ecf-cbd8bfc29280_"
To: "<snipped>" <<snipped>>
Subject: Dear ,
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 07:52:46 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Sep 2015 07:52:46.0255 (UTC) FILETIME=[8403C3F0:01D0EAD4]

Thanks for responding to email regarding the the business proposal. Note that I will handle the expense in this transaction. I have to use this medium to introduce myself properly to you. I am Henry James Manager International Remittance in United Bank for Africa. My Customer (Late Williams J. Stone) before his unfortunate death deposited the sum of US$32Million in the United Bank Plc here in my Country.Haven't tried to get across his next of kin it was discovered from his contract employers NNPC, that Late Williams J. Stone,until his death Ten (12) years ago in a ghastly terrorist attack to American Airline flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles,crashed into the North Tower of the World Trade Center (WTC) with 86 people on board. All occupants of the Aero-plane unfortunately lost their lives of which My Customer (Late Williams J. Stone) was involved and all attempts to trace his Next of kin were rootless. I sent you this proposal so that you would help and stand as the Beneficiary (Next of Kin) for the transfer of this Fund to be made to your nominated bank account . Note that I will handle the expense in this transaction.

The transfer of the fund would be made through Bank Wire Transfer or any method of your choice. I am a staff in this Bank and with this in mind considering all measures for the transfer of the fund, I assure you that all measure for the transfer will be made legally by the bank responsible for the fund remittance to the named beneficiary (YOU) in a written approved/swooned of claims from the Federal Ministry of Finance/Justice of the Commission.

You may think that this transaction might be a SCAM. It is something you and I must try to avoid in this transaction. The most important thing you and I must have to understand is the ability to recognize and apply wisdom into this transaction. I am for real and not a Scammer. Basically, you and I know very well that there is SCAM and FRAUD in the World and this epidemic has eaten deeply in the lives of many innocent people at glob. Nigeria is one of the most corrupt Country in the World and this is caused by the Government official who steals Public Treasuries of which this has so much painted the image of the Country red and black. My dear partner, do not be discouraged because of the name SCAM. I am not a SCAMMER. I am for real and I will remain for REAL with you as long as this transaction is concerned. Do business with me and you will never regret coming in contact with me.

As you and I know the magnitude of this transaction of which we ought to emulate the concept of high CONFIDENTIALITY which this transaction needs. I so much see secrecy in this transaction as a life wire that will so much protect and promote the image of this transaction to a greater height to the best of our conformity as we conclude this lucrative venture in good terms. I want you and I to always make sure that nobody knows about this plan. Let the secrecy about this transaction be buried between you and I. You are the MANAGER of the FUND US$32M, while I am the ORIGINATOR of the PROJECT. Please let’s regard CONFIDENTIALITY as a valued FRUIT that has a lot to benefit to human being. It is my duty and of which I believe by legal reason and ability to prepared all paper work and make it available to you because this will stand as a prove ownership to you being the beneficiary of the fund. I will prepare myself and come over to your country for my share of the Fund after the funds US$32M has been made successfully to you.

To commence on this transaction I required you to send the below information because it will be submitted to the United Bank Plc with an application letter in your name as the beneficiary of the fund in whom the fund(US$32M) would be transferred to,so please Send the below information to me.

1)Your Full Names:........................................................

2)You Contact Address:.................................................

3)Tel:..................................................................................

Please provide me with the above information as listed thus: so that I would raise the application as I explained to you. Telephone conversation will play very vital roles in this transaction. Here is my telephone number +234-80-8746-0840 Our means of communication will not only be via email. Try and call me so that we would talk. I assure you everything is highly in order. I attach herein the email is the scanned copy of my Identification,The copy of my Staff Identity Card, National ID and the Certificate of Deposit of these funds.
I wait for your immediate kind response. Please send me the information I requested.

Regards
Henry.
=============

#312044 by Tim Atem Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:32 am

You still have not received the ATM Card because it has not been sent yet. The ATM Card has not been released yet by the National Swift Transfer of Database Commissions because the necessary requirement has not been fulfilled. Actually like I said before, an ATM, is an Automated Teller Machines.

An ATM card is any payment card issued by a financial institution that enables a customer to access an automated teller machine (ATM) in order to perform transactions such as deposits, cash withdrawals, obtaining account information, etc. ATM cards are known by a variety of names such as bank card, MAC (money access card), client card, key card or cash card, among others. Most payment cards, such as debit and credit cards can also function as ATM cards, although ATM-only cards are also available. Charge and proprietary cards cannot be used as ATM cards.

When the ATM Card is finally delivered to you, via DHL Courier Service, the PIN to the ATM Card will not been included in the parcel for security reasons. The PIN will be given to you via email and once you receive the ATM Card you will use the PIN to access the Card and withdraw cash, transfer from the ATM Card to your own person bank account in your Country.

Anyway, our relationship is not all about the demand for money. I want you to also bear in mind that the required money for the payment of the fee, is not for my personal use. When this fee is paid, the payment invoice will be issued and it will be made available to you for verification and proof of payment.

I know that you advised at the very beginning that you will not pay fee. We are partners and not enemies. You should understand that you and I have been in this transaction for like a year now and I have been pushing ways out of difficulties to ensure that we have smiles on our faces. You must have to put my consistency in determining the true existence of these funds. I have invested time, effort and money. My finances are now empty and there is no source for me to be able to raise any money. I have to just open up to you because you are my partner and we are working to achieving this together.

Please give my transaction with you a chance. I know it is hard for you to commit yourself financially, but please give it a chance. The fee US$360 is the only fee you are paying and nothing more. Please try all your best.

I wait for your reply. Thanks

Henry.

#317251 by Tim Atem Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 pm
phone number: +234-8087460840

How are you today? I hope you and your family are in good health? I use this opportunity to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. This year 2017, will bring us every good things of life. We will not die, sickness will not come our ways.

My phone number still remain 23480-87460840. I believe you still have it on your phone.

It really seems to me that you do not appreciate the measure to receive these funds via ATM Card because of your inability to comply in helping with the balance fee US$360?

I am not sure that these funds will still be transfer to you via ATM Card. The Federal Ministry of Finance new policy explains that these funds would be brought to you in Cash as well.

What do you think about this process? Getting these funds transferred via ATM Card would have been better. Please let me hear from you. We must reason like partners. I am waiting.

Henry.