Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#35084 by buried under 419s Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from da02.enaserver.com (da02.enaserver.com [194.32.151.185])
(envelope-from [email protected])
Received: from ecu1108 by da02.enaserver.com with local (Exim 4.71)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1Oj77B-00073P-Lo
for ; Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:56:49 +0200
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:56:49 +0200
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
To:
Subject: Greetings
X-PHP-Script: charlestowngolf.se/phoenix.php for 41.155.52.82
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Sender: <[email protected]>
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-3.0
Good day,

I have a great business opportunity that can generate both of us over £12million
Pounds or more.

Let me formally introduce myself to you; my name is Mr. Jacob am 51years old
Software Developer, I use to work at the HSBC headquarter Canary Wharf , London and I
work as a Software Developer/programmer (IT Department). I manage, build, design and
take care of all the software’s used in our banks both locally and internationally
and after 21years of working experience I decide to resign and work on my idea of
becoming a millionaire.
I know by now you will be wondering why am I telling you all this: Anyway, the main
reason why am written this to you is because of some assistance (partnership) …Being
a Software developer/programmer, I still have all the access into HSBC database and I
have developed a software (which has been tested and trusted) that can deduct 50pence
(100 pence is equal to £1) from every account in our Banks to a particular account
that I wanted it to move to. And so far the records we have worldwide is over 25
million accounts holder’s.
With the help of this software, I can deduct 50pence from every accounts listed with
HSBC worldwide to a particular account which I have already set up. For example if
there is a 25million account holder in our Banks worldwide, that means that I will
have about £12.5 million in that particular account that I wanted it to move to
without the account holder noticing that 50pence has been deducted from his or her
account…
This whole arrangement won't take more than I0 working days.

You are not expected to put in a dime into this.

Just call me Mr. Jacob…………

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement