Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270041 by Tim Atem Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:04 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.86.234.165
Originating ISP: Isocel Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.27.224.10 with SMTP id x10csp140383wlg;
Sat, 3 Oct 2015 03:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.66.102.38 with SMTP id fl6mr19240102pab.36.1443866498000;
Sat, 03 Oct 2015 03:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web101205.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (web101205.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.100.209])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id wv8si23499657pbc.216.2015.10.03.03.01.37
for <<snipped>>;
Sat, 03 Oct 2015 03:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 183.79.100.209 as permitted sender) client-ip=183.79.100.209;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning [email protected] does not designate 183.79.100.209 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dmarc=fail (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
Received: (qmail 86898 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Oct 2015 10:01:36 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: from [41.86.234.165] by web101205.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Sat, 03 Oct 2015 19:01:35 JST
X-RocketYMMF: gumiwater
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.111_67
X-YMail-JAS: <snipped>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 19:01:35 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr Tarry Land Okene <[email protected]>
Subject: Your Urgent Reply Is Needed Regarding of Your Compensation Fund US$2.5M is Approve by World Bank.
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

FROM WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC COTONOU
RE: 2015 SCAM VICTIM'S COMPENSATION FROM THE IMF BENIN
REPUBLIC. ADDRESS: 06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOME
WEST AFRICA, COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN .
CALL ME TELEPHONE NUMBER:+229-68732744.

Attn: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we already issued those documents to accompany your $5,000 payment each day. But the only problem we are having right here is your personal signatures which the Federal Administer of Fund Benin Republic requested that you must sign those documents before we can transfer funds to you. However, I told the officer in charge that it will not be necessary for you to come down here due to your occupation or some other thing that may not allow you to come down here to sign those documents yourself. The Minster Administrator of Fund said that you should get an attorney to sign on your behalf if you are unable to come down here in person.

I think this way is the best and the only way forward for you to receive the funds. I have negotiated with an attorney who would sign on your behalf. His name is Sam Floyd. According to him you are to pay for the accredited attorney. He is charging $260.00 to be paid before he gets those documents signed in your favor. I told him to consider signing those documents on your behalf today with a promise that you would pay him back from the $5,000 payment you suppose to receive tomorrow morning if he gets those documents signed today.

And his respond is that you have to pay the accredited attorney fee of $55.00 before signing those documents. Well, I asked him for the very last time if he could allow you pay half of his fee today with a promise that you would pay him the Remain balance tomorrow from your $5,000 payment at the western union office once you pick up the $5,000 payment. Well, he said that you should pay the half of the fee $55.00 through western union

today. He want me to ask you if you would be so kind to pay him back the remain $260.00 balance at the western union office once you picked up the $5,000 pay out each day. I am hereby this writing to ask you to let me know if you would pay his balance immediately you pick up the $5,000 payment.

He wants you to pay half of $55.00 today if you are so kind to pay the balance at the western union office once you picked up the $5,000 payment tomorrow. But if you are not kind enough to pay his balance after picking the first transfer just do not bother yourself not to reply because I won’t see another attorney here to do this. Here is information for you to pay $55.00 half of his fee through western union today.

Send the half of the fee $55.00 today via Money Gram or Western Union;

Receiver's Name /LOKO OBI.
City / Cotonou.
Country / Benin Republic West Africa.
Text Question / A.
Answer / Z
Amount / $55.00 UsDollars.

The attorney will get those documents signed as soon as he confirms the half of his fee from you. I will advice you to pay him the half of $55.00 and let him sign the documents and you will then pay the other balance of $55.00 form your $5,000 payment.

I await your compliance.

Sincerely,
Mr Tarry Land Okene,
Western Union Money Transfer Department
CALL ME TELEPHONE NUMBER:+229-68732744.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#288571 by Tim Atem Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:05 pm
Using the same email address [email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: 757-251-9604

Welcome To The Diplomtic Agent
Action Of Delivering Service
From Mr. Clement Eze Petersons
Diplomatic Agent FedEx Express
Courier Company Cotonun Republic of Benin.
Address 01 BP 1874 Cotonun 01, Benin Republic.

ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARY,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY MY DEAR TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY, I AM DIPLOMATIC AGENT
MR. CLEMENT EZE PETERSONS, PLEASE DEAR WHAT IS GOING ON? WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW I HAVE BEEN CALL YOU AND YOU DON’T PICK UP MY CALLS, WELL IF WHAT AM HEARING IS NOT TRUTH KINDLY GET BACK TO ME VERY URGENT TO THIS EMAIL, WE HAVE A CRUCIAL SITUATION HERE IN THIS AIRPORT, PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE HANDING OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO THEM FOR ME TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY, THE SITUATION HERE IN THIS AIRPORT IS THAT SOME GROUP OF PERSONS IN NUMBER OF TWO UNITED STATE OF AMERICA CAME TO THIS AIRPORT AND TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD AN AUTO-CRASH LAST WEEK AND YOU DIED TWO DAYS AGO THEREAFTER, AND THAT UPON YOUR DEATH, YOU ASSIGNED THEM TO BE THE NEXT OF KIN OVER YOUR FUNDS AND PROPERTIES, SO PLEASE I AM VERY MUCH CONFUSED HERE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE THEY BROUGHT A DEATH CERTIFICATE SIGNED BY A MEDICAL DOCTOR SHOWING THAT YOU ARE DEAD.

THEY ALSO BROUGHT A SIGNED LETTER OF CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AND APPOINTMENT OF NEXT-OF-KIN OVER YOUR PROPERTIES INCLUDING YOUR FUNDS ON THE CONSIGNMENT BOX THAT ARE WITH ME IN THIS AIRPORT AND THEY SAID THAT YOU EVEN MADE A PROVISION OF THE NEEDED $99.00 USD FOR THEM TO CLEAR ALL THE OUTSTANDING BILL DELAYING THE SMOOTH DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU IN YOUR HOME, BUT PERSONALLY I'M NOT WELL CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE DEAD THAT IS WHY I ASKED THEM TO HOLD BACK THE $99.00 AND COME BACK NEXT WEEK SO THAT I WILL DO MY OWN INVESTIGATIONS TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE DEAD OR ALIVE BECAUSE I AM CONFUSE IF IS TRUTH OKAY.

PRIOR TO THIS DEVELOPMENT I TOLD THEM TO COME BACK NEXT WEEK, BUT IN THE
MEANWHILE; I HAVE REPORTED THIS CASE TO THE AIRPORT POLICE AUTHORITY, SO IF INDEED YOU ARE ALIVE, I WANT YOU TO WRITE ME BACK IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE, TO DECIDE ON HOW TO GET THEM ARREST WITH THE AIRPORT POLICE AUTHORITY WHEN THOSE MEN COMES BACK TOMORROW.

YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO ME ON MY E-MAIL BELOW ([email protected]) OR ON MY LINE BUT SMS TEXT MESSAGE ONLY +1-757251-9604 OR YOU WRITE ME BACK WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE NEEDED FEE OF $99.00 DOLLARS, YOU CAN SEND THE FEE TO THE ORIGIN COUNTRY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT WHEN IT CAME FROM BEEN BENIN REPUBLIC FOR THEM TO CLEAR ALL THE OUTSTANDING BILL DELAYING THE SMOOTH DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU IN YOUR HOME, HERE
PAYMENT DETAILS AND PLEASE DO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO SEND IT BEFORE 4:PM TODAY AS I HAVE NO MUSH TIME LEFT TO ENABLE ME COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND HAND OVER YOUR PACKAGE TO YOU AND THEN GO BACK IMMEDIATELY.

RECEIVER NAME;.......JAMES NONSO
COUNTRY;..............BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;..................COTONOU
TEST QUESTION;........WHAT IS
ANSWER;..............GOING ON
AMOUNT;..............$99

KINDLY DO THAT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IF YOU FAIL TO DO THAT, I WILL ASSUME THAT YOU ARE DEAD AS THEY HAVE CLAIMED, AND HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX OVER TO THEM AND GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY, YOUR NON-COMPLIANCE WILL MEAN THAT ACTUALLY YOU ARE DEAD AS THEY CLAIM AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HAND OVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX TO THEM AND GO BACK AS THEY HAVE PLEADED TO ME.

I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
DIPLOMATIC MR.CLEMENT EZE PETERSONS
FEDEX COMPANY DIPLOMATIC AGENT
MY LINE BUT SMS TEXT MESSAGE ONLY +1-757251-9604

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5