Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270042 by malu53 Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:11 am
mercy lindaandrew
27 year old, woman from Dakar, Senegal

About Me and My Life
I am a loving and beautiful girl
sinlgle studenl

YES i am a young girl with respect and honor i am looking for a man that know what life is all about, some one that will good care of me as i wife

Hi my dear, My name is mercy i am a nice looking young girl, i would like to Establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at ([email protected]) i will reply to you with my picture and tell you more about myself. REMAIN thanks and blessed for me, your new friend mercy

same scammer here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=103417

scamlisted here too
http://antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=11189

on Skype (without IP and without avatar) live:mercyoneil51
Mercy Oneil
Advertisement

#270051 by rococo Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:44 am
tradewindsfarmpercherons.com/
Comment May 7, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HELLO
Hi my dear, My name is mercy ia i am a nice looking young girl, i would like to Establish a true relationship with you in one love. please send email to me at ([email protected]) i will reply to you with my picture and tell you more about myself.
REMAIN thanks and blessed for me,
your new friend
mercy.
#270649 by malu53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:27 pm
My love,
May God bless you for being my friend.
I think you are the one and only one i have been waiting for all my life therefore, I sent you a flower as a token of my love.

Well, My names are Mercy Oneil.
I am a Sudanese girl, 24 years, never married but i presently reside in the Red Cross Relief Center here in Dakar Senegal under the care of Reverend, Mark Smith the father of the Red Cross Relief Center Church.
I am in the Relief Center as result of the lost of my both parents Dr. and Lady Magri Oneil in a motor accident in northern Sudan on Wednesday, 27th day of June 2007.

Please i will be needing your help to recover my inherited fund of $3.2 Million Dollars from the bank in London as well as have freedom from the Relief Center for better future.

Please send to me your contact information's such as your

Full names ............

Age .................

Address ...............

Telephone Number ...........

Occupation ..........

Please, do not take me as a joker but let my pains touch your heart so that you can come to my aid.
My utmost desire is to build up a healthy relationship with you.
As it stands, life have not been easy with me here in the Relief Center, so i seek for an understanding person nor family who will understand me, feel my agonies and also come to aid.
Please note that God brought you my way because he fully knew that you can help me.
Beloved, i believe that i have gone a long way to explain my present situation to you, therefore, i await your favorable reply of helping me.

You can reach me direct on this contact line for a brief discussion :- +221 765 476 658.
Attached here is my picture for introduction.
My next mail will furnish you with the bank details so that you can contact them for verification.

Yours, Mercy.
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015

Image Image
#282554 by malu53 Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:33 pm
Hello Good news again to You.
Good day to you and how are you doing in-life?
Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you get this my compensation fund . I have sent the all my documents to the bank in Dakar Senegal....International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post this morning and they assured me that the document good. All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank.
All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00 US Dollars in your name,tell them that i Ms mercy ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank Western Union money transfer with your name.
Below is the contact information.
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.
EMAIL:([email protected] )
TELEPHONE: +221 705263714
CONTACT PERSON: SIR DAVID LAWMAN.
Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours
Miss mercy
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016