Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#270050 by malu53 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:13 am
Mishak Abullah
45 year old, man from Kuwait

Thats a foto of me when i was receiving an award giving to me ,..and its surely a pleasant day
Hope you all will like the pictures,..and i look forward to meeting nice people here,..you are all welcome,.thanks.

I am here looking forward to meeting people,.and sure talking and discussing business and way forward in the Private Banking for my company,..Lloyds TSB Plc,..hope to meet the right clients thanks Mishak
Lloyds TSB Group Plc
Compliment of the day, I am Mishak Abullah, a staff of Lloyds TSB Group Plc, here in Hong Kong attached with Private Banking Services; I have a secured business proposal for you. Should you be interested please reach me on my private email address:([email protected]) And after that I shall provide you with more details of my proposal. Your earliest response to this message will be appreciated. Yours Sincerely, Mishak Abdullah, Lloyds TSB Group Plc http://www.lloydstsb.com/private_bankin ... g_serv.asp
Advertisement