Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#35288 by buried under 419s Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from server1.priceiq.com.au (server.hostforvip.com [216.246.0.64] (may be forged))
(envelope-from [email protected])
Received: from cheekyso by server1.priceiq.com.au with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1OkM88-0006PZ-0e
for ; Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:10:56 -0400
To:
Subject: ADVISE PROMPTLY ON THIS MATTER.
X-PHP-Script: www.cheekysole.com/a7a.php for 41.138.164.190
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:10:56 -0400
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server1.priceiq.com.au
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - mosquitonet.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [515 511] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - server1.priceiq.com.au
X-Greylist: Default is to whitelist mail, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.0.1

Hello ,

I am a Legal Luminary, practicing in United Kingdom from a prominent legal chamber here in London in the United Kingdom. I got your contact through Public SectorInformation. There is a possibility that you may be related to my late client, a national from your country whom i owe a legal obligation.
If you are not, I may still be able to work out modalities for transferring his estates still under my custody and funds still deposited in a financial institutionin your name as beneficiary so all heredity may be in your favor. If you can stand as beneficiary, I will pronounce you as the legal beneficiary and process change of ownership status to enable the funds and estates be transferred to your name; In this case, I will have to come into a direct arrangement and split the funds when released to you on a fifty-fifty basis.
The detailed total amount in deposit and estates cannot be stated in this mail until you will provide a more direct means of communicating by either fax or phone so we can be sure to go into the claims arrangement.

I want to insist that I transact with you directly, so do provide your direct contacts and I shall write or call you immediately I receive your response and provide you with the details. I expect you to indicate your interest in going further.

I look forward to your quick reply.

Sincerely,
Barrister Ben Barton

Questions about scams? fraudatiocruor @ gmail.com to contact remove spaces
Advertisement