Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#35732 by hal Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:29 pm
i received an email saying.

most expensive customers

We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!

Our mainly products such the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, MP3,Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on......

Contact We Email : eanmak @ g m ai l . c o m
Contact We M SN: eanmak @ h otmail . c o m

Welcome to visit our website: eanmak . c o m

We All products even better than the Reduce 30%-70%
we Sale of all products, 100% manufacturers provide, including the original packaging.

friends, please do not hesitate,Do not miss this great buying opportunity.

^^ We are expecting for your business ^^

^^^ I hope you have many fortunes and good health, a better future ^^^

the website looks really weird, i Just dnt want anyone getting scammed from there..
Advertisement

#35733 by Fred Winston Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:39 pm
Absolutely a scam. Real online businesses don't accept payment by Western Union or MoneyGram. These legitimate money transfer services are very often abused by scammers because money can be picked up anonymously.

They also would not use free email providers like Gmail and Hotmail to communicate.

And the prices they're offering for such high quality electronics is very unreasonable.
#35735 by hal Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm
thank you very much for informing that. i just wanted others to be informed about the website.. as one of my friend had already made a transfer to buy an item from that website seeing the cheap prices there.. and for sure there is no way he could get his money back i guess.

thanks for your help. hope someone would take down the website. :bondage:
#35737 by Arnold Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:59 pm
It looks like a typical fake Chinese site.
Created: 2009-11-04
Expires: 2010-11-04

They don't take payment by credit card, only Western union, Moneygram and direct bank transfer, which give no customer protection.
There's no need to disguise the website and email addresses, as we want search engines to find them. If they get spammed as a result, we can line with that. :wink:

#35739 by GomerPyle Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 pm
To be honest I'd like someone to show me a Chinese electronics website that isn't a fake. :shock:

That's how bad the situation is and I was going to list all that I could find, but that would be like counting raindrops I'm sorry to say.

The same site also appears here

http://www.ebakm.com/

:shock:

By appearing under a multitude of names they hope to dodge adverse reports by anyone Googling them.

If you don't pay into a company bank account you aren't buying from a company.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer