Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4511 by Obi-Wan Knievel Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 pm
from Pe Chid <chid_pe>
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date 11 August 2008 06:44
subject A CALL TO ASSISTANT

ABIDJAN, COTE D`IVOIRE,
WEST AFRICA.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Dearest,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into relationship with you. I have the believe that you are a reputable, responsible and trustworthy person. I do relay on you for a partnership and by matter of trust I must not hesitate to confide in you this simple and sincere transaction.

I am Miss peace chidia 22 years of age the only child of late Mr & Mrs Rowland chidia who was killed by the rebels that attacked our country cote d'Ivoire west Africa and took over our town (BOUAKE). I ran to Abidjan the economical capital of cote d'ivoire from where I am contacting you. Before the death of my father he told me that he has a sum of US$9,700,000(Nine million seven hundred united states dollars) kept in a security company in cote d'ivoire in my name as the next of kin.

Dear, in the Capacity / Authority of the next of kin and with all the documents I procured now, I am contacting you with due sense of humanity and love that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration.
I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.

(1)To serve as a guardian of this fund and assist me visit the security company here in Cote d'Ivoire to retrieve the consignment.

(2)To arrange for my coming over to your country, to further my education and to secure a residential permit in your country.

(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund.
Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20%of the total money for your assistance.

furthermore, Please I want you to keep this transaction to your self secret for my security here, until it finally come to your account. I look forward to hearing from you immediately via email; ([email protected]) for more details.

Thanks and God bless.
Yours sincerely,
Peace Chidia.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement