Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#276884 by malu53 Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 pm
Real name Faiza
Gender Female
Join Date 26/11/2015

Hello Dear
My name is Faiza, just that i came across your profile here and become interest to know you more, please kindly contact me through via this email address that's where i will explain to you more about myself also share something with you include my picture.( [email protected] )
Yours Faiza
Advertisement

#299203 by TheScamHater Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:12 am
Format sent by Scammer:

Dearest,

"Please exercise a little patience and read through my proposal for your understanding"

I am Miss Faiza Rabah , a girl of 23 years old, never married and a first year medical student. I am interested in you for a confidential discussion may be like that we can become best friends in the future. I am writing with due respect, pains, tears and sorrow from my heart. I am bereaved from all side of my life. My Father ( Rabah Ziad ) was the former Sudan road Minister before his death and he died on plane crash since June 10, 2008, life has not been easy for me and i had been facing many challenges of life.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my wicked uncle and step Mother who have planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. I have decided to contact you for an inheritance fund transfer transaction worth the sum of US $8,400.000.00(Million) into your reliable bank account as my investment Manager/Partner, however, am seeking for a long term relationship and investment assistance under your control in your country. The Funds was deposited in the custody of Bank in my name as the beneficiary/Next of Kin. I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Manager reminded me that i have no right to make the claim myself due to my refugee status here in this country. I am presently staying in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal.

I have my late father's file where all the funds documents contained. The bank has agreed to release the funds once i have appointed in proxy an investment Manager/partner. Please I am seeking for your kind help in transferring the money into your bank account while i will relocate to your country to settle down with you to be a part of your family and partner with you in your business. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total fund for your assistance and the balance shall be my capital investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea about foreign investment.

I will like you to call me through this telephone number so we can talk more, The phone number is ( 00221-770832774 or +221-770832774 ) when you call please tell the ( Reverend Hank Godric ) that you want to speak with Faiza Rabah the Sudan girl, and he will send for me to come answer your call okay.

Can we be partners?.

Meanwhile I request on your return mail, kindly re-send me your data information's:
1. Your Name in Full:
2. Your Address:
3. You’re Occupation:
4. Your Nationality:
5. Your City
6. You’re Telephone with
7. Mobile number:
8. Your Age:
9. Your Gender:
Reply me for more details about this transfer okay.
Yours Sincerely

Dearest,
Glory be to Almighty God who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray to God you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty God have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way.

I appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with you only which is very important pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life, Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you.
When you contact the bank, tell them that you are my appointed representative and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status. In this regard, stand in for me and discuss the possibility of transferring this money into your account to keep for me. Here is the account details and bank contact to write them:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK

Contact Pasonial Email,

[email protected]
[email protected]

Name of the official transfer - d. Peter Sands.
Address: 1 Basinghall Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom
Opening Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm, Mon – Fri

Telephone Number: 00447053850220
Telephone Number: 00447031817884
FAX Number: 00447031817885

Information on the Code following the deposit.
Name of depositor-Dr. Rabah Ziad
Nationality: Sudan.
Account Number: SCBPK745608902546/QB/91/A .
Deposited amount: ( U.S. dollars for $ 8.4 million )
Next Of Kin-Miss Faiza Rabah

Faiza Rabah is the name my parents called me while they were alive, and the same name all people and friends know me it here. Money deposited in Faiza Rabah , communicate with them now on how to allocate dollars for the $ 8.4 million deposited by my deceased father, whom I am the next of the family.

Honey, I have decided to offer you 25% from the total money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your kind help in this transaction. i will like you to send the Bank an email with there official address in this massage, or you can also call them with there official telephone number if you wish to speak to the bank manager him self.

Honey,here is the cell number again ( 00221-770832774 ) i am expecting your sweet and lovely voice by 130:PM London time my love i am waiting to hear from you soonest!.
God bless till than kiss and hug.
Yours Faiza
Last edited by TheScamHater on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
#299204 by TheScamHater Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 am
More Fake Pics

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#299457 by TheScamHater Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:30 pm
Hi my beloved.
I'm extremely glad to read from you today.but first of all what is important for me now is your life,how is it treating you over there hope is well with you as i did the same over here only that were suffering here but hope that by God grace with you we will be free from here and live a better life with you over there.
Darling how far have gone with the bank have you contacted the bank as i have informed the bank manager whom you are to me that you are my life partner whom i nominated to stand on my behalf as my guardian and transfer the money to your account they said that they need to hear from you first.please darling try to send an email to them OK tell them that you are the one i nominated to stand for me on the Fund as i have informed them about you OK .so that they will get back to you. for us to know the possible way to transfer the money to your account OK please do keep me posted every thing regarding the bank respond to you OK.
As i wish you all the best of the day and i am looking forward to hear a positive respond regarding the bank and still looking forward to read from you as soon as you read this mail to day so that i will know if you have email the bank OK.God bless you my love take good care of your self and have a nice and lovely day and kiss.darling here is the cell number again ( +221-770832774 or 00221-770832774 ) i am expecting your sweet and lovely voice by 130:PM London time my love.Best regard from yours lovely One. Am still wait to hear from you on how you gone with bank for the transfer do update me.

#307286 by malu53 Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:55 am
pic stolen from the FB profile of Kihiu Essy

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=127838547400739&set=a.118065351711392.17092.100005237828057&type=3&theater

also here
http:/ /press.drobnic.info/
http:/ /antiscam.de/showthread.php?tid=11374