Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4522 by Obi-Wan Knievel Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 pm
I have no idea what he's talking about here, and I'm sure neither does he. It's a good thing he's saving the specific details until he gets a reply though. :D

from Charles <kunledamilolas111>
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date 13 August 2008 05:31
subject STRICTLY PERSONAL
Signed by yahoo.co.in

COMPLIMENT,

Best of the day to you even as I hope this mail finds you in good health. The content herein may seem to be a stupid idea to you but it REAL. I also believed that this mail might come to you as a surprise, owing to the fact that we never had any prior knowledge of each other before. My names are CHARLES HARBERT MCKAY. I write to know if you will be interested in working with me on a deal that can make us millionaires ONLY if we can be sincere with each other and as well have mutual respect for one another. This is a deal that can run for several months without being unveiled if only we can keep our secrets between just the two of us, and without showing off our wealth to attract undue attentions.

I am a computer programmer and an Information Technology (IT) expert who have devised a means of siphoning funds from huge deposits of Saddam Hussein's loot in a bank in Jersey, Channel Island. I have built a network that makes use of the OFX-Connect of i2cbank Electronic Transaction Processing and Personal Financial Management (PFM) equipments/applications. This highly encrypted network enables me to juggle through the bank's database and make transfers without being noticed or traced. Presently there is 500,000,000.00US$ (Five Hundred Million United States Dollars) in the said account (Excluding the accrued interest). If we can establish a mutual trust between ourselves, we can siphon a lot of funds from this account but I will prefer we keep the transaction as low as 200,000US$ and allow this deal run on a number of installments.

On a final note, I wish to state here that for security reasons I would not be giving you the entire details of this deal until I know your position. Therefore, I shall upon your response give you a more detailed explanation/clarifications on this deal, my contact address, my phone numbers, my winning strategies as well as on why I am so sure of being successful in the deal. The sooner we commence this deal the better. So, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

CHARLES MCKAY

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement