Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#279734 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:38 pm
ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Site: twoo faces
Username: Colton Micky

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:23:31 +0000
Subject: THANKS.

Hello Dear Friend.

Thank you for contacting me back. I am sorry if content of this message meets you as a surprise.

I am Micky Colton, a soldier US soldier working with the United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. There are many reasons to which makes me contact you and I want you to lend me your trust as I am lending you mine also. Time will not allow me to write in details now, but I shall explain more later.

I have in my possession the sum of $2.5 million USD Which I made here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent, but things are no longer comfortable with me as the deposit is with the Red Cross agent and I want the fund moved out from this place.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Afghanistan, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to offer you 40% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money.

Please reply get back to me if you are willing to work with me so that I can send you further information about the movement of the fund. I am in a hurry writing now, so I cannot give all the details now. Your urgent reply is needed if you are willing to assist me on this process.

This is confidential and I want you to see it just as I am saying it and nothing risk is attached.

Regards,
Micky.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 17:46:43 +0000
Subject: DETAILS‏.‏

Hello my dear friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me on this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend.

Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored in an abandoned mine in Kabul Due to the United Nation policy on Afghanistan, there is a plan to move some troops out of Afghanistan so I will be among the people that will be moving out.

I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence?. This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I am willing to give you 40% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money.
I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that I will furnish you on the way forward. Please send your information so that I will furnish you on the modality to follow.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Regards,
Micky.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 18:29:15 +0000
Subject: Vital Informations.

Hello Dear.

I am so grateful for your concerns once more and I thank you alot. I am very impressed by your kind of person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell.

As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust as I have mentioned in my previous mail. I pray to almighty God to take control so that everything will go smoothly. You don't have to be afraid of anything, I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out this process. I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want us to use for investment.

Few days ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed. I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men that were injured at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force off the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and counted the money and also shared it among ourselves, and mine is the money I want us to out from here and invest.

Please, do not disclose it to any other person, for security reason. I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction, I will be in your country in two weeks time. Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box.

The plan: The box will leave from Afghanistan tonight with the Red Cross jet, and arrive Edinburgh Airport in London on 16th December 2015 which is the next day. The red cross jet is going on an assignment to London to get some first aid materials, so I have arranged with the pilot to drop off the diplomat in London, from there the diplomat will get another flight to your country.

Upon arrival, once the diplomat calls me with his number, I shall let you have the contact number of the diplomat for you to reach an agreement with him on how and where the box will be delivered to you in your country. I shall let him have your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved. Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains personal belongings.

You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag before he move down to your country to convey the consignment to you, Because I shall instruct him not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to open the consignment, this is in accordance with United Nation's diplomatic delivery act. Do not be afraid of anything.

The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. The box contains the money and will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I shall tell him that it is person belonging.

That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him. As soon as you receive the box, I shall send you the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 40% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 60% is intact. As soon as I come over, you will help me to invest it in a good profitable venture. Please, read through this confidential mail and till tomorrow before I can communicate again.

Regards,
Micky.

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:39:23 +0000
Subject: DIPLOMAT.

Hello dear friend.

I just want to informed you that the consignment box have arrived to London, please contact the diplomat who is now in Edinburgh Airport in London now with the consignment box.

Contact of the diplomat is as follows
Name: Hewitt Kadian
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +441315102883

Please contact him immediately and update me on the development, bear in mind that the diplomat dose not know the actual content of the consignment, so do not disclose the content to him, for security reason. I pray almighty God so that everything will go smoothly.

The box security code number will be send to you as soon as you finalize with the diplomat. The diplomat will direct you on what to do, base on how to get the diplomatic yellow tag to enable him to clear the consignment box over there in London to enable him move down to your destination.

Best Regards,
Micky.

Received: from [41.82.2.79]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:17:36 +0100
Cc: "Micky Colton" <[email protected]>
Subject: URGENTE.

Hello sir.

Micky has instructed me to deliver her consignment box to you in your country, I arrived London airport some hours ago and facing some stress here. Upon arrival of the consignment, there is a little problem that is the reason you have not heard from me. The customs Authority is demanding 1,500 British Pounds for the diplomatic yellow tag fee, of which I am having only about 700 Pounds with me. I explained everything to them that, the content of the consignment box is not made known to me, that's why they required the diplomatic yellow tag.

Please I would not want you to keep me waiting for too long here. An immediate payment of the required charges to secure the diplomatic yellow tag is needed to be paid. After the payment, the customs will release the box to me, for my flying to your country Immediately.

You have to go to Money Gram or Western Union this moment and Send me the money because there is are Money Gram and Western Union offices inside the airport here where I can collect the money immediately.

First name.. Kadian
Last Name...Hewitt
City: Edinburgh
Destination: London.
Amount: £800 British Pounds.

Once you send the money, please send me the collection details so that I can give it to the Money Gram people to collect the money so that I pay for the yellow tag and collect the box from the customs and continue my Journey to your country where I shall hand over the box to you.
Once I receive this money, I shall immediately commence on all the necessary logistics to ensure that I provide the box to you. Please be informed that I must be mobilized with the above mentioned bill before my departure.

Best regards.
Advertisement