Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#280441 by AlanJones Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:49 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18033344368

Am Mr Fox Larry Johnson your diplomat Agent, am texting and calling you regarding my arrival at ORLANDO AIRPORT here in Florida with your consignment box worth of $(7.5M) But i could not get any response from you, SO please call or TEXT me now with the reconfirmation of your delivery information and the nearest airport i will land to avoid missing way because i want to get your fund to you today and start going back to my family for December holidays okay,Email:([email protected])FOR immediate procedure of your delivery today CALL OR TEXT ME NOW (803) 334-4368 ]
Best Regards,
MR.FOX LARRY J.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#287607 by AlanJones Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:46 am
2 months later and he is still at the airport :laugh-s:

Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +18033344368

Good day,this is still Mr Fox Larry Johnson your diplomat Agent,i know that i
have send you this email so many times,and am still here with the fund and
never go back yet due the little problem i have here with the authorities and
is why am still surprise and be wondering why you still don't want me to get me
and your consignment box worth of $(7.5M) to your home address, you pleased
call or TEXT me now because i have stayed here so much while i suppose to to
get this fund of 7.5million usd delivered to your home address by now,and
start going back to my family because am a family man like you, so you TEXT OR
CALL ME NOW because i need to arrive this evening today with your fund start
going back home and once i get home with the fund, it will be canceled in your
name, so Email:([email protected]), CALL OR TEXT ME NOW (803) 334-
4368 ] for the immediate procedure because i need to be on my way coming to
your home by now, so i will be expecting your text, mail and call right away
OK

Best Regards,
AGENT

MR.FOX LARRY J.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#309966 by AlanJones Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:32 am
Reply-to: Agent Fox Larry Johnson - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +15674434182 & +22998397417

We have finally succeeded in getting your ATM CARD worth of
$7.5 Million out of delivery your ATM CARD with the help of Anthony
Godwin Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice BENIN
REPUBLIC which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in
BENIN REPUBLIC.

And every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the
Agent Micheal John. The ATM CARD and every Documents guiding your
delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full
delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently
Orlando Sanford International Airport , Florida (USA) with
your ATM CARD, As he called me this morning to inform me that he miss no time
to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name=========
(2)Mobile Phone Number (MANDATROY) ======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Country====================
(5)City======================
(6)Nearest Airport ==============

As he is at Orlando Sanford International Airport, Florida (USA)
right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the
ATM CARD which made him to misplace your address
A Copy of Your I D For Identification or driving license

Contact the Agent below,

Name- Agent Fox larryjohnson
Contact number (567) 443-4182
Or TEXT him massage and he will respond to you immediately.

So contact him to deliver your ATM CARD first thing tomorrow morning
possibly today is you contacted so fast, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to
make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Regards
Mr.chapman.kure
Mobile: +229 98397417

#312504 by AlanJones Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 am
Reply-to: "AGENT FOX LARRY J." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14074772752

FINAL EMAIL TO YOU

This is still me your agent Mr Fox Larry Johnson, am emailing you once again and this is going to be my last email to you to have your given fund worth of $7.5million usd because i have email you several time on how to get you but you all keep silent on it, and am still here till today fighting to make sure that i delivered before going back home because is my job to made the delivery successfully to you before going back as my company instructed me to.

So this is why am still here suffering till today here in airport to make sure that i delivered this time especially this ending of year and also ending of new month because you told me that you will having money in hand this time due to your pay check you receiving from your government to get this done and i will deliver before start going back home and you know that the only thing delaying me here till now is the fee of "$99" usd to obtain the CUSTOM CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE to avoid customs or any other securities s problem on my way coming to your home with the fund and the General manager of International Monetary Fund (IMF) Mr.JIM ANDERSON have assured me that once the custom clearance certificate is been obtain, signed and stamp by them, No more problem form customs or any other securities stopping me with the fund and i will deliver successfully to your door step.So contact me now with all your full detail such as:
YOUR FULL NAME:::::::::::::::
YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS::::::;::
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER (COMPULSORY):::::::::::
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:::::::::::

Finally, i will tell you to please just pardon me and give me this finally chance to prove it to you because all we need in this delivery is $99 usd only and i will deliver the fund to you and go home to my family because i have stayed enough here and you know it, This is still my number 1(407-477-2752) you use to call or text me so that we can talk more about and as soon as you text or call, i will response immediately, i will be waiting okay
Waiting for your swift response,
Regards,
Mr.Fox Larry Johnson

#319159 by AlanJones Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:13 am
Reply-To: AGENT FOX LARRY - [email protected]

CALL OR TEXT MEW NOW 1(407)477-2752 IMMEDIATELY

Good day, I am Mr.Fox Larry a diplomatic agent convey to deliver your package valued the sum of $7.5Million United States Dollars and i am here to inform you about my successful Arrival in Orlando International Airport Florida with your package,So i am currently in Orlando International Airport Florida to take care of Delivery tonight to your door step, so urgently contact me now to enable me make the delivery successfully tonight and start going home to my family.

Please you are advice to reconfirm to me the following information's to enable me deliver your consignment box to you Please do contact me ASAP.

YOUR FULL NAME: ==================
YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS: ===============
MOBILE NO.:=============(COMPULSORY)
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========
OCCUPATION ===============
SEX ===============

I am waiting for your response once you have receive my email .CALL or SEND ME SMS 1(407)477-2752 with the full information to avoid wrong delivery OK
Thanks.
Diplomat Mr.Fox Larry

#319313 by AlanJones Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:42 am

CALL OR TEXT MEW 1(407)477-2752 NOW

Good day, I am Mr.Fox Larry a diplomatic agent convey to deliver your package valued the sum of $7.5Million United States Dollars and i am here to inform you about my successful Arrival in Orlando International Airport Florida with your package,So i am currently in Orlando International Airport Florida to take care of Delivery tonight to your door step, so urgently contact me now to enable me make the delivery successfully tonight and start going home to my family.

Please you are advice to reconfirm to me the following information's to enable me deliver your consignment box to you Please do contact me ASAP.

SEX ===============

I am waiting for your response once you have receive my email .CALL or SEND ME SMS 1(407)477-2752 with the full information to avoid wrong delivery OK
Thanks.
Diplomat Mr.Fox Larry

#319902 by AlanJones Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:12 am

CALL OR TEXT MEW 1(407)477-2752 NOW

SEX ===============

Thanks.
Diplomat Mr.Fox Larry