Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#281375 by soldierfortune Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:09 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Victoria Khalil, 23 years old woman from the Sudan, parents and siblings were died during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father ( Dr. Zakchariah Khalil) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Victoria is the only legitimate heir (next of kin) to the funds. However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20 %. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Roland Mabuza) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Victoria would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.050 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar

Bank account holder: Jennifer Thaddus

Site: zorpia
Username: vicy

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 15:37:16 +0000
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

Thanks for your response. How is your day? mine is fine over here in Dakar. My name is Victoria khalil, I am 23 years old, single, tall and fair in complexion, some people say i am attractive but i believe i am good looking, i like sharing, giving, caring, above all am God fearing and trustworthy.

I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from Sudan in Africa and presently I am residing in the living church missionary Rehabilitation Camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that took place in my country. I'm average in size about 5.7 ft tall and 57 kg weight. I'm very beautiful and like challenges. My picture is attached for you to see me.

My father's name was late Dr. Zakchariah khalil, and my mother's name was late Mrs Flora khalil. I had only one brother who is late also his name was Kingsley. He died the same day my parents died in the incidence of war. My late father was the personal assistant to then vice president of Sudan John Garang and the owner of an industry (DENGZ INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY PLC) which was destroyed during the war.

When my parents died together with our only son, I managed to find my way to the coast of Africa (Senegal) through the red-cross rescue ship but it was not easy for me. Presently, I live in a missionary camp here to get sustained for my dear life. Here is too tough and hard on me and I'm planning to seek for a better future.

I will like to know more about you, Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Miss Victoria

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Letter 2
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 07:28:30 +0000
Subject: WITH TRUST AND LOVE‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

My dearest,

How is your day? i hope is fine. Thanks for your mail. i really appreciate your response. Like you know, I am staying in the (His Grace International Church camp) here in Senegal and I hope by God's grace, I will come out of here soon. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year in the university before the tragic incident that led to the death of my parents took place.

Please Listen carefully, before the death of my late father, he deposited some amount of money in some banks in my name as the next of kin/inheritance. the amount in question is $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred thousand US Dollars), which I'm planning to claim. This is one of the reasons why I contacted you to seek for your assistance. But before we continue I would like you to prove to me that you are a reliable person in whom I can place my confidence on and entrust my inheritance to, really I don't know you in person but hope so much that we will discover ourselves as we go on.

If you are a trustworthy person, then, I would like you to help me transfer the money to your personal account, pending my arrival to meet with you and plan together how to invest the money in any business you know that will be nice for us. Immediately after the money is transferred to you, you shall send me some money from it to enable me clear myself from this camp and prepare my travel to meet you. You shall take 20% of the money for your kind assistance. Important note; please do not disclose this my plan with you to any other person (it is my secret. I don't want to lose this money to wicked people.

Here is too hard and there is hunger,we only feed once a day unless one receives a personal gift or help from elsewhere.The only person who shows concerns is Reverend pastor Philip Danda, the reverend minister in charge of the missionary, I use the computer in his office to communicate you and in case you would like to hear my voice you call me with his telephone number is +221773585993 if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Victoria khalil and he will send for me to come and answer your call or you ask him the right time to speak with me because I'm not living with him, I'm living in the female hostel. Please send me your full contact details.

1. Your Name And country .............................
2. Your working place and position in the office......................
3. Your passport number...........................

send me those information so that i can use it to write a letter of nomination to the bank so that when you contact the bank, they will know of a truth that you are coming on my behalf. I stop here till I hear from you, Take care and may God bless you.

Miss Victoria

Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:44:20 +0000
Subject: This is the Bank Information

How are you doing over there? i hope you are doing great, i am doing good by the special grace of God. Darling as i have trusted you so much by giving you this bank information and address, please be kind to my situation, as i have decided to join you over there for continuation of my education. I have wrote to the bank about my intention to withdraw this money i have declared to them that i have gotten you as my foreign trusted partner so that they will respond to you immediately you contacted them i will like you to send an E-mail to Them Or even call them on Telephone.

This is the Bank Information;

Royal Bank Of Scotland,
Mr. Stephen Hester. is the Remittance/Transfer manager
Telephone : +447977715025‏
E-mail: [email protected]

Here is the Deposit Information:
The account holder's name: Dr. Zakchariah khalil
The account number: RRBUK452073567R
codes : (90-14-54)
Date of deposit: 14th January 2009
The amount deposited: 6.5M US Dollars
Account next of Kin: Miss.Victoria khalil.

So please send an email to the bank telling them that you are my trusted foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my late father's deposited fund of which i am the next of kin due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal. And be kind to my situation and condition here to updates me any information you may receive from them. May God bless you as you do this.

Victoria

Received: from [41.82.174.76]
From: "royalbankofscotland transferunit" <[email protected]>
Cc: "victoria khalil" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 09:24:44 +0100
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND SERVICE

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Registered In Scotland No90312.
Registered Office; 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,United Kingdom
Tell: +447977715025

ATTENTION PLEASE;

Reference to your request for release of DR. ZAKCHARIAH KHALIL deposited fund in our bank, $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) willed to MISS. VICTORIA KHALIL presently in United Nations Refugee Camp in Senegal. She has earlier informed us about her intention of withdrawing her late father's deposited fund, and has told us about you as her foreign partner.

Be informed that your formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit. you are required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin (MISS.VICTORIA KHALIL) to enable us process the release order. You should present the following documents via regular mails for the contents to be viewed properly.

1) You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney & Affidavit of oath) dully prepared and signed by a Senegalese based United nations recognized lawyer from High Court of Senegalese as your witness, mandating you as a representative to make this claims and transfer on MISS. VICTORIA KHALIL behalf.

2) You should present A copy of DR. ZAKCHARIAH KHALIL death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3) You should present A copy of fund deposit certificate issued to DR. ZAKCHARIAH KHALIL by our bank.

On receipts of the above documents /information, we shall verify them as soon as we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. We sincerely Apologise for any inconveniences and we promise to give our customers the best of our services. regards.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Stephen Hester
Remittance/Transfer Department

Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 08:52:04 +0000
Subject: CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE PREPARATION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS‏‏‏‏‏‏‎

My Dearest one,,

I am happy for your love-care and effort even ability of assisting me to transfer this money,, how are you today and every thing about you i know that with you by my side and with God by your side i will come out of this predicaments, thank you ones again for your love and care.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the Fund deposit Certificate (which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,so he can send them to you) If that is the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here in (Dakar Senegal) and he is also a registered member here in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him true email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

BAR (DR) ROLAND MABUZA LAW FIRM .
EMAIL ADDRESS; [email protected]
Office Telephone Number is +221771155366

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,

Yours forever
Miss Victoria.

Received: from [41.82.186.16]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:31:59 +0100
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT ON THE COST OF THOSE DOCUMENTS

BAR DR ROLAND MABUZA.
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY,
MABUZA CHAMBERS,
101 REU-MBACKHE CRESCENT VILLE,
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE +221771155366

Urgent Attention Please,

I wish to thank you for accepting to use me in this transaction and in as much as you have accepted me to be your representative attorney i promise to discharge my duty effectively especially for a foreigner like your self.

I have investigated properly regarding your request and i have honorably scrutinized the documents and found it worthy and authentic. Now I will proceed to the Federal High court with Certificate of deposit and Death Certificate for Attestation, i will then swear affidavit of support to change you as the owner of the fund with this the bank will now effect transfer to any bank account of your choice.

The financial expenditure that will have to be done is the Authentication of power of attorney, Swearing of the affidavit of oath, Notary and stamp fee as listed below:

Authentication of power of attorney $450..................To be paid in Court
Swearing of the affidavit of oath $300.......................To be paid in Court
Notary and stamp $100........................To be paid in court
My legal fees is only ($200)

TOTAL CASH NEEDED AT HAND....$1050. (One Thousand Fifty Dollars) Take Note: We have to receive this payment $1050. (One Thousand Fifty Dollars) before we commence operation.

You are therefore advised to send finances to enable us pay and to do this, you will have to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to My Secretary's name and address therein.

Receivers name ........ MICHEAL ADAMS
Address......................101 REU-MBACKHE CRESCENT VILLE
City.............................DAKAR.
Country......................SENEGAL

Upon the receipt of the said amount we will commence the processing immediately, which will be ready in two working days. We once more thank you for your decision to work with our chambers as we assure you of the best service.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR). ROLAND MABUZA.
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
MABUZA CHAMBERS

Received: from [41.82.140.3]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:33:08 +0100
Subject: Re: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT ON THE COST OF THOSE DOCUMENTS

you can send it with this information

BANK NAME.................................................. BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME .......................................... JENNIFER THADDUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER ....................................... 03526320003
BANK CODE..................................................... SN100
GUICHET CODE................................................ 01009 RIB 32 SWIFT CODE
AFRISNDAXXX COUNTER .................................. SENEGAL CITY DAKAR
Advertisement