Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#283676 by AlanJones Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:28 am
From: John F. Kennedy International Airport - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14049472906

JOHN F KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (JFK) NY CITY
QUEENS, NEW YORK 17832, STATIC UNIT TO 215 WEST
94TH STREET UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Hello Consignment Owner,

I am, Smith Carlson Director Inspection Unit in John F. Kennedy International Airport NY USA. During our recent with held package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, we had discovered an abandoned shipment from one Diplomat agent called Mr. David Silver Williams who came all the way from Republic of Benin, under shipping forwarder from Hatfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport to our facility custody here in JFK Intl Airport New York and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in one Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 12kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges, On my assumption, the boxes contain more than $15 Million united state dollar and the consignment is still in our Storage House here in NY Intl Airport till today.

However; you should be informed that the Consignment in one metal box with weight of about 12kg (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm). Effective capacity: 280 L.) Approximately, the detail of the consignment including your name/address and official document from the United Nations in Benin was tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes. Please note that this consignment is supposed to returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to your delays in contacting us with (Sworn Affidavit for claim / diplomatic immunity) from the origin of the Country Benin, BOTH CERTIFICATES WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $145 USD TO OBTAIN, So as a matter of urgent you are hereby advised to pick up below information and send the Sworn Affidavit and diplomatic immunity fee of $145 usd. to our Inspection Agent in Benin Republic to obtain the Sworn Affidavit Certificate and diplomatic immunity from the Federal High Court of justice,

HERE IS THE INFORMATION WHERE TO SEND HIM THE $145 USD TODAY,

(1) RECEIVER NAME---- BASILI OKEY
(2) COUNTRY----------Benin Republic
(3) CITY------------- COTONOU
(4) TEXT QUESTION----URGENT
(5) TEXT ANSWER------TODAY
(6)AMOUNT-----------$145.00USd
(7) MTCN-------------
(8) SENDERS NAME-----

I am waiting to hear from you urgently with the required fee if you are interested in receiving your package My E-mail ;==( [email protected])
Telephone (404)947-2906: Call or text me massage.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement