Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#284122 by malu53 Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 am
Real name Joy Dokie
Gender Female
Looking for Male, Female
Here for Friendship, Dating
Join Date 01/27/2016
Personal Info
Status Single
Religion Christian
Education level Undergraduate
Education field Nursing/Health Sciences
Height 4' 3" :shock:

Hi Am peace,please contact me with my private email
[email protected]
Advertisement

#286257 by AlanJones Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:17 am
Tel. No.: +221705263037

How are you today dear?

I appreciate your position, how is your day of hope everything is .thanks to your email. I think it's better to get to know each other and trust each other, because

I think any good relationship will last only if it is based on truth and real love and I like to meet us and be a good love and trust ourselves.
My name is Miss Peace Akima 25 year old girl that I am 5.3 feet tall, white skin), I'm from Liberia, but currently residing here in Senegal, in a refugee camp with many other girls of different ages of the war-torn country in Africa .

I came here a couple of years ago because my parents and brother were killed in Liberia and our region is not safe because of the war that happened in my country,

Among my family is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. I wish to contact you personally for something important that can lead us to a better place if we work well on it.

I residing in the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the Civil War fought in my country. I have not a brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Anthony Martin, who is

REV (Christ Church Rey) here in the camp has been good to me since I came here but I am not living with him and I'm leaving in women because the camp have two hostels one for men, one for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 705 263 037 ) I want you to call me with the number of the Rev office, pls if you call and tell him you want to talk peace with Akima, he sent for me to call hostel refugee women to respond your call.

Here in orphanage house where women hostel.You me now I can call the office phone Rev number.My Dear my late father Dr Wilson Akima was a contractor and international business hombre.yo is certified deposit my late father and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money

( Royal Bank of Scotland in the UK ), he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $ 7.5 million ). As I am too small to cope with it and

my been present here in the country can not afford to make me transfer to me. So I'd like you to help me transfer this money to your account so you can joined him in his country also set back my work is very important to me, and so I contact- so,

PLS want this money to be transferred in your account after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information !!!

Their full names ......
Years ........
Street address ......
Phone ........

Humbly waiting for your email also feel heard their voices, I came with my pictures for you know who I am, your
Have a nice day.

Peace

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#293291 by AlanJones Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:21 am
Tel. No.: +221705263037

How are you today dear?

I appreciate your position, how is your day of hope everything is .thanks to your email. I think it's better to get to know each other and trust each other, because

I think any good relationship will last only if it is based on truth and real love and I like to meet us and be a good love and trust ourselves.
My name is

Miss Peace Akima 25 year old girl that I am 5.3 feet tall, white skin), I'm from Liberia, but currently residing here in Senegal, in a refugee camp with many other girls of different ages of the war-torn country in Africa .

I came here a couple of years ago because my parents and brother were killed in Liberia and our region is not safe because of the war that happened in my country,

Among my family is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. I wish to contact you personally for something important that can lead us to a better place if we work well on it.

I residing in the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the Civil War fought in my country. I have not a brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Anthony Martin, who is

REV (Christ Church Rey) here in the camp has been good to me since I came here but I am not living with him and I'm leaving in women because the camp have two hostels one for men, one for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 705 263 037 ) I want you to call me with the number of the Rev office, pls if you call and tell him you want to talk peace with Akima, he sent for me to call hostel refugee women to respond your call.

Here in orphanage house where women hostel.You me now I can call the office phone Rev number.My Dear my late father Dr Wilson Akima was a contractor and international business hombre.yo is certified deposit my late father and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money

( Royal Bank of Scotland in the UK ), he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $ 7.5 million ). As I am too small to cope with it and

my been present here in the country can not afford to make me transfer to me. So I'd like you to help me transfer this money to your account so you can joined him in his country also set back my work is very important to me, and so I contact- so,

PLS want this money to be transferred in your account after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information !!!

Their full names ......
Years ........
Street address ......
Phone ........

Humbly waiting for your email also feel heard their voices, I came with my pictures for you know who I am, your
Have a nice day.

Peace

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.