Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4552 by Obi-Wan Knievel Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:46 am
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 01:55:20 +0300 (EEST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Thanks

Good Day:

My name is Edward Williams, a legal practitioner with Williams & Associate in United
Kingdom. I saw your contact and

profile and decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client who was deceased in November 2001, in South Yorkshair, United Kigdom .I
am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and i felt
that you could help me in the distribution of funds that were left in my deceased
client's bank account. This fund is close to been declared un-serviceable by the bank
as there were no indicated next of kin or next of beneficiary of the fund in the bank
account,having remained dormant for long.

The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$ 5.2 Million
(Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand

United States Dollars Only ),
The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased
client, either to re-activate the bank

account or to make beneficiary claim, of the fund in the bank account, with a month
surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an

Escrow safe keeping fee of the bank account,so as to avoid the indefinite closure of
the bank account.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the
next-of-kin and beneficiary of my

deceased client, since you have the same last name with him.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of
kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When

the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you, we would share the proceeds on a
mutually agreed-upon percentage

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would be
provided by me. The most important thing I

would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition.This would be done under a
legitimate arrangement that would

protect you from any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your moral and ethical values,feel free to decline
this proposal. Please contact me at

once if you’re interested by replying the mail.

Best regards,
Edward Williams Esq.
email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Phone (work)+44 702 407 0268
(mobile)+44 702 406 4058
(Home) +44 702 408 3028
Fax; +44- 870 479 8011
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bu e-posta mesaji kisiye �zel oldugu i�in, eger bu e-posta mesaji size yanlislikla ulasmissa, icerigini ve ekli
dosyalari hi� bir sekilde kullanmayiniz ve e-posta mesajini kullaniciya geri gonderiniz. Bu e-posta mesaji, hic bir sekilde, herhangi bir amac icin cogaltilamaz, yayinlanamaz ve para karsiligi satilamaz. Bu e-posta mesaji viruslere karsi anti-virus sistemleri tarafindan taranmistir. Buna ragmen, yollayici, bu e-posta mesajinin virus icermedigini garanti etmez ve meydana gelebilecek zararlardan dogacak hicbir sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

Since this message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed ,if you are not the intended recipient of this message, you should refrain from making any use of the contents and any attachments. In that case, please notify the sender immediately, then delete and destroy all copies. This e-mail message, can not be copied, published or sold for any reason. This e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus systems for the presence of computer viruses. In doing so, however, sender cannot warrant that virus or other forms of data corruption may not be present and do not take any responsibility in any occurrence.

Got a suspicious e-mail? Run it by The Scam Checklist to see if it's real.
Advertisement