Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#37518 by Chris Fuller Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:55 pm
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010
Subject: Greetings

Greetings

Please Read and get back to me for more details. My name is Paul Vincent. I work in the international operation department in a Bank here in London - United Kingdom.

I have a business proposal On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a bal Of 8 Million British Pounds, on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead)with his entire family in an Earthquake on 23 december 2008 leaving no beneficiary to the account . Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir.

The bank will approve this fund to any foreigner, because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner.Nobody will come again for the claim of this money. A foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money,After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

If you are in interested, please contact me through my email address ([email protected]) so we can commence on all arrangemen ts and I will give you more information on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information:

Full names: Private phone number: Current residential address: Occupation: Age and Sex: Private email

Kind Regards,
Mr. Paul Vincent
[email protected]
Tel/ +44702 406 7909
Advertisement