Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#37547 by David Jansen Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 am
This scammer wants you to believe that there is some fund that needs to be transferred to your bank account. There is no source, it just came out of the blue. Of course there is no fund, and the scammer will ask you to pay certain fees to release the non existing fund. Don't fall for this scam!
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:11:43 -0700
Subject: ACCEPT THIS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT
To:

My Dearest Friend

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred, Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:

NAME: Mr Good Luck Davidson
EMAIL: ([email protected])

Ask him to send you the total sum of ($950,000.00) Nine Hundred and fifty Thousand usd Cashier's Cheque, which I kept for your compensation contact my secretary on this Email:([email protected]) and Also Forward Your Name,Current Address and Your Direct Phone number To him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferies at that time. In the moment,I am very busy here in India because of the investment projects me and my new partners are having at hand.

Yours faithfully.

Regards,
Mr James Pet

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement