Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#177127 by loveandlightjirel Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 am
Dearest One,
Thank you very much for responding to my request.  How are you doing today?, i hope all is pretty fine and the atmospheric over there is brighter. My name is esther.desmond I am from Rwanda in East Africa. 24years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single (never married), fair in complexion with black hair and brown eyes. I speak English very well.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the political crises (Civil War) that occurred in my country few years ago.  My Father ( Dr. Simon desmond) was the managing director of Steel Industrial located at the Capital City of Rwanda (Kigali). He was also once a special adviser to the former head of State on Commerce and Industries. My dearly father, mother and younger sister were brutalized and killed one early morning by the rebels who set attack on my father house due to the Crisis. I was the only one that survived the attack and I managed to made away to Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee (United Nation Refugee Camp) under a Reverend Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I don't know any of my relatives whom i can go to now because everyone ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is  Reverend Patrick Divine who is the pastor of the ( MISSION SAVIOR CHURCH ) here in the refugee camp.  He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, rather, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 778 554 433 ) I will like you to reach me on this number, if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp.  Therefugees here are not eligible to go out of the camp unless there is permission from the camp authority. Here is just like someone staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon. 

Please do not be offended for this message that come's from me. I communicated to you due my difficult situation here in the refugee camp. I obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation and I am demanding most of your conscientiousness to know about me. Off course, we never meet before but i went through your profile as i am searching to find a help and i was encouraged to contact you because your profile tells me how responsible you might be and i have faith that i am communicating with the right person.

I wish to share the most of my secret to you but i plead you to remain responsible and transparent to me as your profiles convinced me. It might sound surprising hearing this from me.  It is a matter of urgency and i plead for your immediate intervention to help me.  I am keeping faith and courage that you will remain responsible and honesty to me  and by God grace, you will not betray me.

My father deposited a certain amount of money in one of the leading bank in London (Royal Bank Of Scotland) when he was alive. My name was used as the next of kin when the deposit was made.  The amount deposited in the bank is six million, seven hundred thousand Us Dollars ($6.7million). I kept this secret to people in this camp here, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Patrick Divine because he is like a father to me. I am afraid to loose this money if bad people gets to know about it. Please, keep this information to yourself.

In light of the above, i will like you to help me claim this money from the bank. I have already make an attempt to claim it but the bank refused to release the money to me due to my refugee statue. They recommended me to appoint a relation, trustee or foreign partner who will stand on my behalf. Please i want you to help me transfer this money to your bank account over there in your country so that after the transfer, you will send me some money to do my camp clearance and secure traveling documents and come over there in your country for a better life. My wish is when i come over there in your country, i will go back to my studies because i was in the first year of my studies when this tragic incident occurred. You will as well, help me to protect and manage the money in a good business.  I have my fathers death certificate and account statement, i will send it to you on your acceptance to help me.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so I can go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money, i believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after transfer.

The attached are my photo, i will send you more in my next mail. Also, i want to to tell me more about yourself with your photos.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and someone of vision, truth and hard working. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me after reading this mail okay. I will be waiting for your call. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Dearly friend,
esther.

And after I replied her, she said

My Dearest,
Good day. How are you doing over there today with your works, i hope all is fine and progressing accordingly. Glad to hear from you again. I am happy to see your willingness in helping me, Off course, we have never met before but i have strong courage to partner with you.  I give all thanks to God for connecting us together and i pray that everything shall work out successful. All i plead is transparency, consistency and as well, courageous, by the grace of God, all shall be done peacefully.

I must tell you that i have a strong trust and love on you and  i will not hesitate to review the detail information of the money in the Royal Bank of Scotland to you for necessary action. All my desire is to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, and i am happy that God has brought you for my rescue.  I really wish to hear your voice and i will appreciate if you can try to call me with the reverend phone number  (+221 778 554 433 ) so that we can exchange voice.

You can see the bank contact information below, i will like you to contact the transfer officer of the bank (Mr. Nelson Smith) to know the possibility of helping me transfer the fund into your account over there. I have made an attempt to claim the money before but the bank refused to grant my request because of my refugee statue. I was advised by the transfer officer of the bank to seek for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and help me for a better management of the fund.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. I have informed the bank about you now, so feel free to write to the bank now, hopeful their will respond positively to you.

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith
Office Telephone number  +447045798722
Fax  Number  ................    +4470319447051
Next of kin......................... esther desmond
Depositor.............................Dr Simon desmond

Honestly, I am happy that God has brought you to save me from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there. I beg you to keep every information i am passing to you confidential. Don't let it get to the hearing of bad people who will cause disappointment to us. please keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone till the transfer is materialize. Hoping to Hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you.
Yours lovely,
esther,

THEY TRIED TO TRICK US WITH THE NAME OF GOD.I WISH I COULD REPORT THEM
Advertisement

#177128 by loveandlightjirel Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 am
Dearest One,
Thank you very much for responding to my request.  How are you doing today?, i hope all is pretty fine and the atmospheric over there is brighter. My name is esther.desmond I am from Rwanda in East Africa. 24years old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single (never married), fair in complexion with black hair and brown eyes. I speak English very well.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the political crises (Civil War) that occurred in my country few years ago.  My Father ( Dr. Simon desmond) was the managing director of Steel Industrial located at the Capital City of Rwanda (Kigali). He was also once a special adviser to the former head of State on Commerce and Industries. My dearly father, mother and younger sister were brutalized and killed one early morning by the rebels who set attack on my father house due to the Crisis. I was the only one that survived the attack and I managed to made away to Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee (United Nation Refugee Camp) under a Reverend Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I don't know any of my relatives whom i can go to now because everyone ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is  Reverend Patrick Divine who is the pastor of the ( MISSION SAVIOR CHURCH ) here in the refugee camp.  He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, rather, i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 778 554 433 ) I will like you to reach me on this number, if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp.  Therefugees here are not eligible to go out of the camp unless there is permission from the camp authority. Here is just like someone staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon. 

Please do not be offended for this message that come's from me. I communicated to you due my difficult situation here in the refugee camp. I obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation and I am demanding most of your conscientiousness to know about me. Off course, we never meet before but i went through your profile as i am searching to find a help and i was encouraged to contact you because your profile tells me how responsible you might be and i have faith that i am communicating with the right person.

I wish to share the most of my secret to you but i plead you to remain responsible and transparent to me as your profiles convinced me. It might sound surprising hearing this from me.  It is a matter of urgency and i plead for your immediate intervention to help me.  I am keeping faith and courage that you will remain responsible and honesty to me  and by God grace, you will not betray me.

My father deposited a certain amount of money in one of the leading bank in London (Royal Bank Of Scotland) when he was alive. My name was used as the next of kin when the deposit was made.  The amount deposited in the bank is six million, seven hundred thousand Us Dollars ($6.7million). I kept this secret to people in this camp here, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Patrick Divine because he is like a father to me. I am afraid to loose this money if bad people gets to know about it. Please, keep this information to yourself.

In light of the above, i will like you to help me claim this money from the bank. I have already make an attempt to claim it but the bank refused to release the money to me due to my refugee statue. They recommended me to appoint a relation, trustee or foreign partner who will stand on my behalf. Please i want you to help me transfer this money to your bank account over there in your country so that after the transfer, you will send me some money to do my camp clearance and secure traveling documents and come over there in your country for a better life. My wish is when i come over there in your country, i will go back to my studies because i was in the first year of my studies when this tragic incident occurred. You will as well, help me to protect and manage the money in a good business.  I have my fathers death certificate and account statement, i will send it to you on your acceptance to help me.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so I can go on to pass the account information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money, i believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after transfer.

The attached are my photo, i will send you more in my next mail. Also, i want to to tell me more about yourself with your photos.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and someone of vision, truth and hard working. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me after reading this mail okay. I will be waiting for your call. Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours Dearly friend,
esther.

And after I replied her, she said

My Dearest,
Good day. How are you doing over there today with your works, i hope all is fine and progressing accordingly. Glad to hear from you again. I am happy to see your willingness in helping me, Off course, we have never met before but i have strong courage to partner with you.  I give all thanks to God for connecting us together and i pray that everything shall work out successful. All i plead is transparency, consistency and as well, courageous, by the grace of God, all shall be done peacefully.

I must tell you that i have a strong trust and love on you and  i will not hesitate to review the detail information of the money in the Royal Bank of Scotland to you for necessary action. All my desire is to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible, and i am happy that God has brought you for my rescue.  I really wish to hear your voice and i will appreciate if you can try to call me with the reverend phone number  (+221 778 554 433 ) so that we can exchange voice.

You can see the bank contact information below, i will like you to contact the transfer officer of the bank (Mr. Nelson Smith) to know the possibility of helping me transfer the fund into your account over there. I have made an attempt to claim the money before but the bank refused to grant my request because of my refugee statue. I was advised by the transfer officer of the bank to seek for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and help me for a better management of the fund.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. I have informed the bank about you now, so feel free to write to the bank now, hopeful their will respond positively to you.

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Nelson Smith
Office Telephone number  +447045798722
Fax  Number  ................    +4470319447051
Next of kin......................... esther desmond
Depositor.............................Dr Simon desmond

Honestly, I am happy that God has brought you to save me from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you over there. I beg you to keep every information i am passing to you confidential. Don't let it get to the hearing of bad people who will cause disappointment to us. please keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone till the transfer is materialize. Hoping to Hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you.
Yours lovely,
esther,

THEY TRIED TO TRICK US WITH THE NAME OF GOD.I WISH I COULD REPORT THEM
#177130 by loveandlightjirel Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:00 am
SHE ALSO FOUND ME ON FACEBOOK WHICH I RARELY USE.SERIOUSLY WHAT DO TEHY WANT?I REPLIED HER SAYING THAT IF I DO ANYTHING I WILL CONSULT MY LAWYER LETS HERE WHAT SHE SAYS.I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK BAD WORDS BUT I HAVE TO SAY THEY WERE "BIT...". THEY USED THE ANAME OF GOD AND CONTROLLED ME EMOTIONALLY.I EVEN HAD IN MIND THAT I WOULD NEVER USE A SINGLE PENNY. I HAD IN MIND THAT I WOULD SAVE SOMEONE IN THE NAME OF GOD BUT I WAS TRICKED. I THOUGHT SO HARD TO REALLY RESCUE HER.THANKS TO GOD THAT I FOUND THIS SITE.PLEASE SUPPORT ME GUYZ!THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING IT.I WAS NEARLY A VICTIM.
#178553 by BarbieMasacre Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:27 am
Image This is what picture she sent.

esther love ([email protected])

Hello
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss Esther Philippe, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Engr Philippe was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site: After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expatriate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in London with my name appear as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $5.3M(Five Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. in this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Reverend Mathew Lamin who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number+221-77-29-77756if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely Miss Esther Philippe
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Marked photo as stolen.
#181649 by Harmony459 Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 am
I too received a FB message from a Sonia Benson who asked that i give her my email so she can speak w/ me b/c she's not very good w/ FB. I caved b/c she was apart of a group that i was in, or so i thought, w/in a day they kicked her out probably b/c of these scam emails. She sent me the same pic with the white skirt and pink shirt and then on her 2nd email to me she sent me a pic of herself in front of some rose bushes in a gray/yellow pants/jumper outfit. (i can't figure out how to attach picture) Below is the email:

Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:26:56 +0800
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK IMMEDIATELY FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER
To:

Hello dear ,
Thanks again for your kindness towards me . I remember that I trust you honey , that's why I'm giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you , and I like hearing your voice is sweet , please try to contact me . He has informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing I said is look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country .

I use this camp is run by the Reverend Father , your desktop computer to send this email , and I enter his office when he is less busy in his office. Phone priest Father is ( +221-765817704 ) use the contact me when ever you want to know about me and if you say the word you want to talk to me and told me I was going to be sent from the camp to which I'm going out to answer the call , the name of the Rev. Father James Adam,

And my love will put 20% of the total funds to help me in this regard and 10 % of the costs that may arise in this transfer and manage these funds remaining by you in any business of your choice . I like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, and tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities to help me transition $ 3.8M ( three million eight hundred thousand dollars) deposited by my late father which I am the next of kin. Contact Information for the West are as follows ,

Standard Chartered Bank PLC London

E - mail ( [email protected] ) OR
( [email protected] )

Account Number : SB43483012/QB/71/SB
The name of the transfer officer is Dr OXFORD MCMORIS .
Phone +44 703 181 8909
Fax .. +44 700 593 0667

Let them know that you are my partner and want to know the possibility of transferring funds
The details of this account to your account ;
Username: Dr.Kipkalya Benson
Account Number : SB43483012/QB/71/SB
Amount deposited : $ $ 3.8M .

Relatives: Sonia Benson
Contact them by e- mail now on how to transfer the $ 3.8M ( three million eight hundred thousand dollars) deposited by my late father and I am the next of kin. Oh dear I am glad that God has given you to help me in this situation and I promise to be good and we also need in every area of ??my life and investing this money since I am too young to handle. As I told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out of here as soon as possible. Please ensure that you contact the bank for more information OK. L 'm waiting to hear from you soon, my love !
You forever in love
Ms. Sonia

Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:59:49 +0800
Subject: FULL STORY MY LIFE PLEASE HELP ME OUT
To:

Hello Dearest One,
How are you now? I hope this mail will reach you in good health, I am very happy for your reply. As I would really like to have a good relationship with you and also because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Sonia benson girl 24 years of Liberia in West Africa, daughter of late former Minister of Information and Publicity ( Dr) Dr. Kipkalya Benson, who died in the early hours of Saturday morning, June 24, 2006 after collapsing in a bathtub and is prescribed by doctors as a heart attack after his death,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She plans to take treasure and properties of my late father from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Please, I really need your help on the issue of helping me out of this country of Senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the High Commission of the United Nations Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship and support that can take us further, on the basis of their desire.Please keep this item just for you by now. Meanwhile, my late father deposited the sum of U.S. $ 3.8 M (three million eight hundred thousand dollars).) In a financial firm with my name as the next of kin before his death. However, I will send you the necessary information is the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of funds to your country.

As also will help me on investment of this fund when it comes to their power at home and would like to complete my studies, as I was in school, when my father died, and so far I have to do anything because my step -mother has been after me for life itself had all the wealth and property of my father, who refused to submit the relevant documents to this fund deposited my inheritance to her and the worst part is that relations my father is supporting her just because she was the first wife of my late father and my late mother married another nationality was not yet in good time with them before he died and left me when I was 12 years old and the only son of my late mother, as you can see that
this fund is the only thing left for life.

Please all l ask is that you help me transfer this fund to your country and also help me out of this camp and come to your country as soon as the transaction is done.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital that you and handle for me. This is the reason I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, there is an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help and handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp of Dakar Senegal and I was able to come to this country through the help of the Red Cross. Please, I'm waiting for your urgent and positive response. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.i answer back to you in my nest mail and tell you what to do, Attached here is my picture, Thanks and hope to receive soon you have a good day.
Your love Sonia
#182789 by Jillian Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:33 pm
Welcome samainsy. Please stop contact with the scammer!

samainsy wrote:OMG this happened to me, I tracked down the email to Redmond, USA near Seattle...

It's most likely that the IP address is not indicating the scammer's true location. If you post the email header, we can help you decipher it.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#187857 by Prabhath Nawarathna Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 pm
Hi. I'm from sri lanka and I also got the e mail from Senegal refugee camp. Fortunately I aleready known about them. But I replied and made a relationship between us. And also I have called her/him. They can touch our heart and they are proffessionals in make me think that they are telling true. They are trying to prove that they are telling true. They give us all the fake detail. But finally they told me to transfer fund I want to make legal sertificates. The bank also sent me a mail. They told me to contact a lawyer in sengal and they gave me his e mail. Cool.... Finally the lawyer asked me to give legak documents he need remuneration. 325 EURO. And he gave me his account number. If you can cath them here is account number. And i will give u all phone numbers.

(details of fake lawyer)
Address: Dakar Senegal
Bank Name :UBA Senegal
Person Name :MUSA CUTHIA SCOH
Code bank :Sn153
Code guichet :01301
Account number:301010021956 Rib :94
Code swift :UNAFSNDA
Fake or real Full Name:Barrister Cheikh Tijan Diallo
E-mail: avocatcheikhtidiallolawoffice@ gmail.com Phone Number: +221768442831

(Details of fake refugee camp) Phone no +221-77-2177-833
Fake reverend father: mathew gomez

Please take nessasary action on this. I surely know if you are concentrate on scams this one phone number enought to track scammers. And bank account number. Since Technology has grown a lot.

If this mails sent to some rich family fool he will easily trap on this scam.

Thank you :laugh-s:
#187891 by AlanJones Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:08 am
Hi Prabhath Nawarathna and welcome to Scamwarners.

Please can you post the email (including the headers - just remove your personal details) that provided those bank details, so that it can be reported to the authorities.

We would also recommend not interacting with these criminals using your real life details. What you are doing is known as scambaiting, which you can read more about on our sister site http://www.419eater.com.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#190856 by hrostami Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 am
It's so funny:
Hello dear,

My name is Ameerah, 24 yr old girl from Darfur Region of Sudan and right now i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please do not be discourage for hearing this.

My late father Engineer Jericho Behitha, was the Chairman, Sudan Petroleum Company (SUDAPET) Oil and Gas Company . The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km away from the capital city of Dakar Senegal .

Like I told you that I am staying in a refugee camp, this Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Paul Moses whom i used his office computer to send you this e-mail and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

This place is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace, with your help i will come out of this place soon. I do not have any relatives, whom i could go to now. The only person That i have here on earth is; Reverend Paul Moses, who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp, owned by United Nations. This is Reverend's telephone Number. 00221768730106. You can as well hear my voice through his telephone number.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Meanwhile, I have my late father's Certificate of Deposit and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a Bank; which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.500.000.00(Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). Though my father owned so many investments outside Africa which I do not know the companies or the bank where he kept his money but thank God that he deposited this money in my name otherwise I would have been left with nothing. So on the indication of your willingness to help me i want you to give me your

Your full name:
Your phone number:
Your date of birth:
Your Nationality:

As soon as you send the mentioned information then i shall write a nomination letter to the bank with your information and they will contact you for more required information if necessary.

I would like you to help me transfer the money to your bank account and from it I can travel to meet you and live there. I kept this secret to people in this camp here; the only person that knows about this money is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if some unauthorized people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a person of vision, and hardworking.

Sincerely,
Ameerah
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#190949 by Irine Davis Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:44 am
Here is another variation of this particular scam...

DEAR FRIEND HOW IS FAMILY?
[email protected] on behalf of; Kaweria Kipkalya [[email protected]]

Greetings my dearest one,

My name is Kaweria Kipkalya Kones i`m 24 years old Girl 5' 9 " tall very fair in complexion. From Kenya,I got your email address from the international directory after fasting and prayer, I need your help to stand for me as a trustee my late father Dr. Kipkalya Kones, former Kenyan roads minister. He and assistant minister of home affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.

You can read more about the crash through the website:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

Some months after the burial of my late father, my uncle conspired with my stepmother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. One faithful morning I opened my late father's briefcase and found documents which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Burkina Faso, with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money.

He advised me to provide a foreign trustee as it's written by my late father's will, who will help me and invest the money into a profitable business venture which demand by their Authority, I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own and help me. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country after this transaction is done and this money been transfered to your account because my uncle and my stepmother has threatened to assassinate me.

The amount is $7.2 Million us dollar and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso, you will also help me to place the money into profitable business venture in your country, however, you will also help recommend a nice University in your country for me so that I will complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in my establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately; in the light of the above I shall appreciate an urgent response indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this only to yourself, I beg you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me, i shall send to you my pictures and direct phone number to prove my innocent in my next mail.

Sincerely yours
Kaweria Kipkalya Kones