Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#292640 by malu53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:52 pm
Hello madame may the peace of the Lord be with you,
i am Pastor Frank Martin. please do you know Ing Anthony William? he is the Director General of Starmac Surfaces Road Construction company, he was working here in Senegal, but he finish his work recently and he was worshiping with us at Church of Bethlehem, he told me that he was trying to communicate with you but your contact does not going through, so he drop me your email that i should try to contact you because he won a new contract in New Zealand, so please if you receive this message try and get back to me because he sign a bank Draft of $20,000 for you and am with the Bank Draft, so please reply so that you can get it, thanks and be bless.
Pastor Frank Martin.
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016
Subject: MAY GOD BE WITH YOU

Advertisement

#315099 by malu53 Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:54 pm
do you know Engineer Paul Harrison?
Hello may the peace of the Lord be with you,
i am Pastor Frank Martin. please do you know Engineer Mark Williams? he is the director general of starmac surfaces road construction company, he was working here in Senegal, but he finish his work recently and he was worshiping with us at Church of Bethlehem, he told me that he was trying to communicate with you but your contact was not going through, so he drop your email me that i should try to contact you because he won a new contract in New Zealand, so please if you receive this message try and get back to me because he sign a bank draft of $20,000 for you and am with the bank draft, so please reply so that you can get it, thanks and be bless.
Pastor Frank Martin.
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016