Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293387 by AlanJones Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:37 am
Reply-to: Mr Don Bright - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967218210

Dear partner,

Your Bank Draft worth of $4.5million usd has been credited in ATM VISA CARD by the issuing Bank, be inform that you can not withdraw more than $5000 per day,
this is what the Bank said you will see the rest details when you receive it ,I have also registered your ATM VISA CARD of $4.5million usd with (DHL) Courier Company reconfirm your contact information as follows:

Your full name
Delivery Address
Telephone Number
Your state/Country,

Here is the contact details of Dhl office.
Contact person Peter Charles,
Email; [email protected]

Phone number +229-67218210

I have pay for delivering and insurance charges, I paid it, so the only money you will pay them is security keeping fee which they stated that I will not pay for it because the keeping fee is $37 dollars per day, and I deposited it today been 28/04/2016,so that is why 1 did not pay the keeping fee, I want you to contact them urgently to avoid increase of their keeping fee as you the stated that the more you delay the more the fee rises.

Your faith fully

Mr Don Bright

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement