Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293727 by Tim Atem Wed May 04, 2016 8:38 am
reply-to: [email protected]

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $150,000.00, One Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars. I travelled out of country since and have been in South Korea all this while; I just came back on friday last week.

However I asked WESTERN UNION OFFICE, in the person of Mr. Richard J. Junior about your funds and he told me that you haven`t gotten your fund till this day. I asked him why and he explained to me that you couldn't be able to pay the required fee needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why the fee, and such huge amount from you instead of $135, I instructed him before I traveled.

Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary Eugene Iloabuchi) is only $130 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File Paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done? The $130 should be sending to below:

Here is information to send the fee both western union money gram

Receiver:::LAWRENCE EKENECH
City : Porto Novo
Question:A
Answer: B
Amount: $130
Mtcn:::
Sender name:

Be advice that after this very $130, there will be no payment for thing again than your daily confirming payment of $4,200 till the
whole $150,000.00 is completed.

My word and order to the western union Managing Director is that you should pay only $130 no more no less. Therefore if anybody ask you for any additional payment after you paying $130, kindly report to me because the person has cross line of my orders.
Contact Mr. R J Junior on ([email protected] )

Please I'm real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.

Happy New Year:
Mrs. Monica Daniel

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement