Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293797 by AlanJones Thu May 05, 2016 2:18 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Paul Allen" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998616056

This is to thank you for your past effort and kindly assistance. The money has been transferred into an
account provided by a newly found business partner of mine from Sweden. I wish to compensate you for
your past assistance, effort and commitments that time to help me out. I have arranged with Ecko Bank
and issued an ATM CARD valid at US$6.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS for your compensation. I am in new
mexico right now to establish some business and possibly buy some properties.

So I want you to Contact my Secretart Mr. Mr. DAN DUFF then send him your information as follows below
to enable him send you the ATM MASTER CARD from Benin.

Full Name.....................
Current Address.................
Occupation ......................
Country ........................
Phone number...............
A copy of
your ID CARD .................

So contact him now on this email address below and send him the above information mentioned to enable
him send the ATM MASTER CARD to you immediately. if possible you can call him on his phone number also

there in for urgent service.

Name; Mr.Mr. DAN DUFF
Email address: [email protected]
Direct Phone +229-98616056
Your Best Regards

Mr. Paul Allen

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement