Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296002 by Tim Atem Tue May 24, 2016 9:52 am
reply-to: Jeh C. Johnson - [email protected]
phone number: (202) 524-2211

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am Mr. Jeh Charles Johnson. The secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security Washington DC, an international summit was held in West Africa and i was honored to be among the delegates, after the meeting I found out that a huge sum of 4.5 million dollars which has your name as the beneficiary was abandoned here in West Africa probably due to malpractices, i want you to understand that currently i am doing all i can to make sure that this money is safe and also ensure it's safe delivery to you.

So i would like you to kindly reconfirm your full home address, full name, Phone number, and nearest Airport so that I shall bring your parcel to our Head Office in Washington DC and you will come and claim or we can send it to your designated address I wait for your urgent and positive respond. You can reach me via: ([email protected]) (Tel:+1 (202) 524-2211 text only) I will be looking forward to your positive response. Thank you and God bless you.`Write soon.

Best regards

Honorable Jeh C. Johnson
The secretary of
the U.S Department of
Homeland security
Washington DC
Office Address:
3801 Nebraska Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20016,
United States

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement