Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298644 by Tim Atem Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:22 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: (902) 035-1248

Dear Sir/Madam,

May the peace of God and good Health dwell in your LIFE. I seek your mercy upon my children, my husband was the former Minister of Agriculture, he died during official trials against his wealth under the instruction of the current President. I will attest with the last drop of my blood that "President Muhammadu Buhari" is the most wicked man that ever existed on Earth, he confiscated my husbands accounts and authorized his arrest simply because of political enmity.

Ever since the dead of my husband, my family are feeding from hand to mouth because our achievements was totally confiscated by the most wicked "President Muhammadu Buhari" and we have nobody to help because my late husband was the breadwinner not only in my family but the community at large. I seek your utmost kindness to quickly clear my late husband security deposit in Europe, which is my only hope for the future of my family else suicide will be the next solution. I will forward you the necessary documents to receive the security deposit as my late husbands foreign business partner.

My family hope to relocate upon your receipt of the security deposit because presently we are left with nothing under official surveillance and we shall smoothly relocate with your invitation as a family friemd immediately you confirm the fund. May the peace of God continue to dwell in your Life as i look forward to your mercy upon my little children and myself.

Mrs. Evelyn Akubuike
Telephone: 902.035.1248
Email: [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#298726 by AlanJones Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:19 am
Phone number is actually a Nigerian mobile, as confirmed by the scammer.

Reply-to: [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349020351248

Dear Sir/Madam,

May the peace of God and good Health dwell in your LIFE. I seek your mercy upon my children, my husband was the former Minister of Agriculture, he died during official trials against his wealth under the instruction of the current President. I will attest with the last drop of my blood that "President Muhammadu Buhari" is the most wicked man that ever existed on Earth, he confiscated my husbands accounts and authorized his arrest simply because of political enmity.

Ever since the dead of my husband, my family are feeding from hand to mouth because our achievements was totally confiscated by the most wicked "President Muhammadu Buhari" and we have nobody to help because my late husband was the breadwinner not only in my family but the community at large. I seek your utmost kindness to quickly clear my late husband security deposit in Europe, which is my only hope for the future of my family else suicide will be the next solution. I will forward you the necessary documents to receive the security deposit as my late husbands foreign business partner.

My family hope to relocate upon your receipt of the security deposit because presently we are left with nothing under official surveillance and we shall smoothly relocate with your invitation as a family friemd immediately you confirm the fund. May the peace of God continue to dwell in your Life as i look forward to your mercy upon my little children and myself.

Mrs. Evelyn Akubuike
Telephone: 902.035.1248
Email: [email protected]

The phone number is Nigeria - Country Code +234

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#313197 by Tim Atem Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:51 am
Using the same [email protected] email address.

from: Finance Minister (Kemi Adeosun) - [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

As the minister of finance FGN., i employ you to carefully read this message and respond accordingly. I have been in constant communication with the minister of external relations and the finance minister in your country hereby finalizing the possible means of settling due payments in your country. It is officially agreed that you will receive Bank Guarantee which you can cash from any bank in your city, the use of Bank Guarantee (BG) will protect you from all the hitches in foreign remittance because the anti money laundering / the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) and the international monetary fund (IMF) have stopped trillions of foreign remittance demanding documents which most beneficiaries could not afford.

However, you must quickly apply for the processes of your Bank Guarantee (BG), it will be ready within two (2) hours and copy will be made available to you via email attachment which you can verify from your operative bank. the minister of external relations and the finance minister in your country are very impress with this idea which has been officially endorsed in favor of foreign beneficiaries, hence we congratulate you and encourage you to followup speedily in making sure that you utilize this awesome opportunity today.

Quickly forward your application to BG Processing Executives contact information below;

The International Coordinator, BG Processing Executives
Eemail: [email protected]
and : [email protected]

I must emphasize that you won't have another opportunity if you lose this one because it is officially agreed that every outstanding payment must be finally settled with his opportunity and the complete information of whoever that fails to comply will be permanently deleted.

Congratulations,
Mrs Kemi Adeosun
Executive Minister of Finance
Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN).

#320513 by Tim Atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:47 am

Greetings,
As the financial controller of Tech-Center Industries, i strongly
believe that we can execute deals and establish private investment
together because i have raised some money i intend to invest privately
outside my country because i wouldn't want my colleagues / friends /
family members to know about it at this initial stage for security
purposes. Please tell me about yourself, your nature of business and
residential area, also indicate the business areas you would like to
invest and include your invet budget so that we can endorse MOU and
establish join venture which you will be overseeing while i visit you
during my holidays.

I look forward to receive a meaningful respond from you as reasonable
future business partner because i am living with my beloved wife and
my blessed children. Regards, Alexander Kalinkin, Minsk, Belarus.