Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#300112 by AlanJones Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:36 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968069396

Attention To This Urgent Message!

We are hereby to notify to you that after our last meeting hold on 4th of July /2016 in West Africa, We the United Nations Authorities Office here have agreed to Compensate all the Scam Victim effectively from the West African with the sum of $1.5 Million,USD each. And your Email was among on the 20 Lucky peoples to receive this offer. However, the fund have been arrange through MasterCard ATM which is the latest instruction from Mr.Ban Ki Moon UN Secretary General.

Therefore, you are thereby advise to kindly contact the rightful person in charge of delivery your Package ATM CARD to you on this bellow info:

Contact Person: Barrister.Gilbert Jean
Email:([email protected])
Telephone# 00229 6806 9396

Kindly reconfirm to him with this bellow info

1 Full Name:
2 Country:
4 Telephone:
3 Delivery Address:
5 Your Age:
6 Your Occupation:
7 Your Valid ID:

Regards:
Barrister.Paul Edward UN Correspondent in Cotonou Republic Du Benin.
Jim Yong Kim World Bank president
Mr.Ban Ki-moon UN Secretary General

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#384211 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:01 am
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:08:38 +0100
Subject: Attention: To This Urgent Message !

FROM THE JACKSON & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS
Legal Practitioners.Notary Public,Property Consultants,Accredited
Attorney and Solicitors of Supreme Court.
112th Floor, 31 Marina,Island, Cotonou Republic Du Benin.
Personal E-mail:([email protected])
Direct Telephone# +229 6806 9396
Date: 4/15/2019

Attention: To This Urgent Message !

I am General Attorney to the (IMF) INTERNATIONAL MONITORY FUND OF (ECOWAS) AUTHORITY) And We wish to inform you that a power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentlemen, one of them is an American national and he is (Mr.David Deane Jr) by name while the other person is (Mr.Jerry Bennett ) by name a German national.These gentlemen claimed to be your representatives, and this power of attorney stated that you are dead. They brought an account to replace your information's in other to claim your fund Valued the sum of $5.5 Million.US Dollars which the united nations has ordered the ministry of finance of Benin Republic to release your approved fund payment through Bank to Bank Online Telegraph Wire Transfer and since then we have been waiting to hear from you so that we can proceed with the transfer of your Fund to you as we were instructed. However. This two Gentlemen also deposited the total sum of ($550.Usd, Three Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars) For us to use it pay for any necessary expenses that may involve for the to the transfer of the Fund into their Foreign Bank Account which they have provided to us so far.

Note: I as the officer in charge of this inquiry I used my personal email in this first communication in order to maintain the utmost confidentiality and security And bellow is the new account they have submitted:

Chase bank: 234 Church St. New Haven/CT 06510 USA
Name: David Deane Jr.
Account.#2976934238 (mm)
Rout: 021000021
Swift: CHASUS33

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you died in a car accident. You are therefore given (2) Two working days to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive,Because we will not hesitate to release the total Fund to them if we fail to hear from you for proper indication if you are still alive as well.

Thank you once again and we look forward for more reconfirmation.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister.Gilbert Jean UN Representative In Cotonou Benin
with the DIRECTOR PAYMENT RECONCILIATION DEPT IMF
Financial Services Regulation Committee

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#403402 by FishyMails Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 am
Date: 2020-01-17 11:08:18 PM -08:00
Subject: Re: Attention To This Urgent Notice !

FROM THE JACKSON & ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS ASSOCIATIONS

Legal Practitioners.Notary Public,Property Consultants,Accredited
Attorney and Solicitors of Supreme Court.
112th Floor, 31 Marina,Island, Lagos State Of Nigeria.
Personal E-mail:([email protected]
Direct Telephone# +2348039561126
Date: 1/18/2020

I acknowledged the receipt of your email And Am very sorry for the mistakes. However, you can go ahead And make the transfer of the $305.USD through this listed Bank Account information on bellow:

BANK NAME: FIRST BANK
ACC NAME: EJIOFOR GODWIN UDOJI
ACC NO: 2034374243
SORT CODE: 011022844
SWIFT CODE FBNINGLA
ADRESS: ANAMBRA STATE AWAKA
Receiver ADD. 54 PALACE ROAD UGWU OYE,AWKA. ANAMBRA STATE

Thank you once again and we wait on your immediate response.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister.Gilbert Jean UN Representative In Nigeria
with the DIRECTOR PAYMENT RECONCILIATION DEPT IMF
Financial Services Regulation Committee

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.