Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301125 by Calvin Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:40 am
Reply address: [email protected]

Greetings,

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter irrespective of the fact that you do not know me. I am Mr. Mohammed Idris, a family lawyer to the Embattled former security adviser to the immediate past Government of Nigeria Colonel Sambo Dasuki(Rtd).As you are well known that Nigerian present government is investigating diversion of Two Billion United States Dollars($2BUSD) meant for the purchase of arms procurement for the Nigeria Military which is being investigated. For more information view the website below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/$2_billion_arms_deal
I would want to seek your assistance to claim the sum of Fifty Nine Million United States Dollars ($59MUSD) which was secretly moved out of Nigeria last two Months and deposited with a Financial Security company in Asia. I would want to present you as the original owner of the said consignment valued $59MUSD.
If you are interested and agreed to work with me, kindly get back to me as soon as possible for a comprehensive details about this transaction..
Thank you.

Mohammed Idris.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement