Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301276 by AlanJones Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:29 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13133559491

Diplomat William Johnson
Our Ref: xx78/mp5/US09
Your Ref:
PHONE:+1313-355-9491
Date: 20/07/2016
Reply to ([email protected])

Attention:Beneficiary

Compliment of the Day,

I am a Diplomat named Dr.William Johnson ,mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country
of residence.The Consignment total value is US$22.8 Million dollars and you were made the beneficiary of
these Consignment by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the consignment package
to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering
the funds to you.

I am presently at Sawyer International Airport Michigan here in the United States of America and
before I can deliver the package to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as
to ensure that I am dealing with the right person

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Telephone Numbers
6. A Copy of Your Identification.

After verification of the information with what I have on file I shall contact you so that we can
make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.
Send the requested information so that we can proceed.
Regards,

Diplomat Dr.William Johnson
Reply to email:([email protected])
Sawyer International Airport Michigan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement