Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#301294 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:07 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]

--
Attention: Dear Friend:

I need you to be Next of Kin to my Client. I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured. private E-mail Address:([email protected]) I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us.

My Client, Mr. George, made a fixed deposit for US$9,850,000.00 (Nine million, eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars Only) with a Bank here in Nigeria, with standing statement/agreement with the bank that all correspondences in respect to the fixed deposit contract must be sent to him through my humble chambers. Upon maturity, the routine notification was sent to me, which I dispatched to his forwarding address as usual without a reply. After a month, I sent a reminder which I received from the bank without any reply again.

I need you to be Next of Kin to my Client==I wait for your urgent reply with your personal telephone number and your full data's, so that we can proceed with the proper documentation of the transfer to your favor through legal processes.

Best Regards.
Hon. Barrister Williams White.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement