Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#303586 by AlanJones Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:22 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967634574

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

HOW ARE DOING TODAY MY DEAR.

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEK AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS ECO BANK WESTERN UNION,STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR
THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND OF $950.000.00) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY THE SUM OF $55 FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED FEE, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HE RE, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE, SO GO AND SEND $55 NOW WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 45 MINUTES, AFTER PICKING UP THE MONEY FROM YOU AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AFTER SENDING THE LAST FEE WHICH IS $55 WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW

REMEMBER THAT ANY DELAY IS ON YOUR HAND NOW AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE IS YOUR DUTY TO BE FAST AND SEND THE MONEY SOONEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BEGINS IN TRANSFERRING TO YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL FUNDS OF $950,000 THOUSAND USD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.I MUST PUT SMILE ON YOUR FACE IN THIS NEW MONTH OF JULY.I REPEAT MY VOW AGAIN, ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE DONE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE WILL BE REQUEST FROM YOU.

NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PAYMENTS TO YOU,I SUGGEST YOU RECONFIRM YOUR FULL RECEIVING DETAILS INFORMATION UPON CONFIRMING THE MTCN AND SENDER NAME OF THE FEE TO ENABLE YOU GET YOUR 5000:00 USD,TODAY AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY
HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS FUND AGAIN,

I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE $55 WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE FUND.SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE $55.WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW.AND UPDATE US WITH THE MTCN. SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO THIS

EMAIL,( [email protected] )

1.RECEIVER NAME... MERCY OKOLO

2. COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC.

3. CITY... COTONOU.

4. AMOUNT .......... $55

SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND $55,CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY
MR.DON RICHARD.+229 67634574

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#339725 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:50 am
Subject: WIRE TRANSFER,
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:29:04 +0000

WIRE TRANSFER, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE .
ADDRESS: RUE: 455 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DISTRICT, COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN .
Phone: 00 229-64223678
E-Mail Address : [email protected]

Attention and Greetings: ,

I am Mr.Lamptey Williams, the Chair person in charge of Treasury Department, Foreign and International wire transfers of Benin Republic Federal Ministry of Finance.This is to inform you that your fund and its official transfer release file has been now brought to my desk by the director & management of the WESTERN UNION MONEY transfer and some other bank managers declearing to divert your fund to the government treasury account just because you can not pay the wire transfer fee as they complained. In reasoning wisely to this complain i told them to wait untill i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you decide to rejected such amount of money USD$2.5Million which is your righful & legal overdue inheritance payment just because of transfer fee.

The reason why i sent this email to you is because its your sweat and for this reason you still have this last chance to claim your fund if you can send $55.00 immediately you received this email because i have already arranged your payment ready for its release to you and incase of any sudden unpredicted error in the future the $55.00 is liable for refund to you, however, all you have to do is to send this $55.00 immediately you received this email today as soon as possible but failling to do so,i will allow them to have power over your fund and i will be very sorry if you failed as this is the last chance because,i have already taken over your mtcn numbers which you will use to pick up your already sent USD$4,000.00 each wire from these bankers who reported your payment matter to this office.

Actually your money is there now on your name showing available for pick up as address in our central control system but could not be release by the western union local agent in your location because you have not paid this $55.00 for your funds wire security transfer code which enable the %100 percent security of your already credited fund.

You can track the transfer online through : (https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send ... cktransfer) with transfer details as provided below

MTCN 9929506889
Amount Sent: USD$4,000.00

Therefore, send the USD$55.00 immediately you receive this email and email me your full name and address to me if you want your USD$2.5Million be send to you by western union money transfer but the maximum amount officially allow for its per day wire to you is USD$4,000.00 per day until you receive your complete USD$2.5Million from here .The second option is for you to send me the full detail of your bank account if you want your fund be fully transfer by direct bank to bank wire transfer to your account at once. After you have sent the $55.00 and email me the mtcn numbers,you are to indicate your wish to receive your funds as i have stated above and the funds will be telegraphically release to you as you desire from our wiring network without any hintch.

As listed below is the western union information in the name of our E-Payment Unit accountant Officer to avoid delay in receiving your fund and remember that i have done my best for you and i will make sure that your wire will get release to you from the moment you sent this $55.00 .

Receivers Name:.... UGO OJI
Pay-Out Country:... Benin-Republic
Pay-Out City : Cotonou.
Address: Sain-Pierre Paul Cotonou, Benin-Republic.
Test Question:.. OUR HOPE
Answer :.. GOD.
Amount to send: ...$55.00

SEND MTCN NUMBER..................

Send the $55.00 now and send me email with the western union mtcn numbers when you send the money,Email the MTCN control numbers, amount sent, name and address of sender to me for easy collection hence after you have sent the fee.

Thanks .
Mr. Lamptey Williams .
Treasury Department, Foreign and International
Wire transfers, Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic.
Telephone: +229-64223678.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#339726 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:52 am
Subject: Attention: Please Reply Urget!!
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:18:23 +0000

Attention Please!!!,

We Want To Inform You Earlier Before You Will Lose Your Fund, After Our
Meeting Held With The Board Of Directors Of Western Union And Federal
Ministry Of Finance, They Stated That You Only Have 48hours Given To Receive
Your First Payment Of $5,000 Usd From The Total (Funds) Of $3.7 Million Since You Are Finding It Difficult To Make This Payment We Have Decided That You Are To Go Ahead And Pay Amount $45.00 Since You Are Not Able To Come Up With The Required Sum, Time Is Of The Essence Here.

Therefore Go Straight Now And Pay Amount {$45.00} To Enable Us Release Your
Payment That Is Place On Hold By The Management And Be Informed That You
Will Have To Pay The Balance Sum Of Your Fees Upon Cashing Up Of Your First
5,000:00 Usd, Also I Am Using This Medium To Inform You That Failure To Pay The Sum Will Leave Us With No Option But To Cancel Your Transfer And Can Never Cash Up The Balance Sum.

For Your Information Do Not Expect The Release Of Your Payment Without
Sending The Money Required Fee And Remember That You Are Given Only 48hours To Comply Or Your Transfer Will Be Cancel Immediately Since You Are Told To Send Only Amount Of $45.00 You Have In Order To Help You. Below Is Our Account Officer Name Which You Will Use To Send The Fee through money gram To Enable Us Release Your First Payment Immediately.

Receiver's Name:_____ PHILIP OBIORAH
Address:_____ C/458 Akpakpa- Cotonou
City:_____ Cotonou
Cod No:_____ 00229
Text Question:_____ Hello
Text Answer:_____ Hi
Amount:_____ $45.00 Only.
Mtcn :_____
Sender's Name: _____

Send Us the Mtcn Number Immediately You Send the Money And Immediately We Confirm The Transfer Fee We Will Release Your First Payment $5000 Today
And Not Tomorrow

Mr. Edward Mark
General Operation Manager.
Western Union Department

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#351123 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:23 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22964223678

Welcome to Western Union Money Transfer
Send Money Worldwide
FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE.
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF FREDERAL REPUBLIC
OF BENIN FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
Addressee:Rue du Gouverneur Bayol;Boxe postale :BP 1280 -Cotonou.

Good day my dear,

How are you and family today? It has been a while now that we did not communicate, I hope things is moving normal? However I decide to write you to verify if you have raised the money to complete the assignment we have at hand, Have you raised the $69.00?

Now tell me the reason why you stop communicate with us after your last mail or are you forgetting that you have a payment of $5000 us Dollars here every blessing day in this department, please my dear i will like you to get back to us immediately with payment of $69.00 if you still wiling to claim your payment because you have only today and tomorrow to send the fee we will cancel the payment because we are not here to joke anymore with you or playing game,Now are you still wiling to receive your payment or not,if you are still willing please we beg you in the name of God to avoid you to blame me here send the fee immediately before you will loose this payment. this will be the last money you will send till you receive your full payment and if i ask you to pay another money after sending the $69.00,I swear to God that i will never fall my promise to you again, and i,m here by giving you 100%Assurance that once you send the $69.00 today then give me(2 hours ) ahead to receive your $5000.USD payment today,

RECEIVER NAME:DANIEL NWA.
CITY: COTONOU
QUESTION: HOW
ANSWER: TODAY
AMOUNT: $69.00
MTCN:

This payment is available to pick up by receiver but you cannot pick it until you send the $69.00 before we will give the full information to pick up immediately. Check status of the transfer.

MTCN: 7694382611
Amount: $5000.00

I am waiting for the MTCN:

God bless you.

MRs,MARY SAMSON
PHONE +229 64223678
EMAIL.([email protected])
WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DEPARTMENT
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.