Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304819 by AlanJones Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 am
Reply-to: "MR.DON RICHARD" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967634574

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

HOW ARE DOING TODAY MY DEAR.

THIS IS SEVERAL TIMES WE WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC ARE SENDING YOU THIS THE SAME EMAIL TO START PICKING UP YOUR PAYMENT AS WE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE LAST THREE WEEK AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS ECO BANK WESTERN UNION,STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 48HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR
THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $5000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND OF $950.000.00) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY THE SUM OF $55 FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED FEE, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HE RE, SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE, SO GO AND SEND $55 NOW WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 45 MINUTES, AFTER PICKING UP THE MONEY FROM YOU AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AFTER SENDING THE LAST FEE WHICH IS $55 WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW

REMEMBER THAT ANY DELAY IS ON YOUR HAND NOW AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE IS YOUR DUTY TO BE FAST AND SEND THE MONEY SOONEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BEGINS IN TRANSFERRING TO YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL FUNDS OF $950,000 THOUSAND USD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.I MUST PUT SMILE ON YOUR FACE IN THIS NEW MONTH OF JULY.I REPEAT MY VOW AGAIN, ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE DONE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE WILL BE REQUEST FROM YOU.

NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PAYMENTS TO YOU,I SUGGEST YOU RECONFIRM YOUR FULL RECEIVING DETAILS INFORMATION UPON CONFIRMING THE MTCN AND SENDER NAME OF THE FEE TO ENABLE YOU GET YOUR 5000:00 USD,TODAY AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS FUND AGAIN,

I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT FAILURE TO PAY THE $55 WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE FUND.SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE $55.WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW.AND UPDATE US WITH THE MTCN. SEND THE PAYMENT DETAIL TO THIS

EMAIL,( [email protected] )

1.RECEIVER NAME... MERCY OKOLO

2. COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC.

3. CITY... COTONOU.

4. AMOUNT .......... $55

SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND $55,CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY
MR.DON RICHARD.+229 67634574

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#305019 by AlanJones Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:35 am
Tel. No.: +22967634574

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

HOW ARE DOING TODAY MY DEAR.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAIL,FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR AIM IN THIS OFFICE,
HERE IS THE INFO TO USE IN SENDING THE $55 NOW, GO AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY.

REECEIVER: MERCY OKOLO
CITY: COTONOU
COUNTRY CODE: 00229
QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: 55 USD
SENDERS NAME: ................................
MTCN: ...............................

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

EMAIL,( [email protected] )

1.RECEIVER NAME... MERCY OKOLO

2. COUNTRY... BENIN REPUBLIC.

3. CITY... COTONOU.

4. AMOUNT .......... $55

SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND $55,CALL ME ON
THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY
MR.DON RICHARD.+229 67634574

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#308273 by Tim Atem Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:40 am
Using the same email address mentioned in the reply-to of the 1st post above, [email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +229-68656407

Good day to you beneficiary

The truth is that you don’t believe any more that you have an existing fund due to all you have being in the past,and for that the only thing you believe is that any email you receive telling you about fund your believe is that is a SCAM , but am here to let you know that the truth remains your true Fund exist but due to you have being in wrong hands all this while is the reason why you keep on paying fees after fees all for no avail If you can give me just 25% of your trust I mean your TRUST and not your Fund I will get your true existing Fund to you on any means you wish it to get to your hand be it by courier
in cash or check or through BANK transfer as well ATM switch card

I know you have being a lot all this while but let that not make you think that your true fund don’t exist,I know you may be wondering whom am I , now let me introduce my self to you by starting with my names which are ,BARRISTER Joseph Michael Ewele .Am here to help you if you can give me your Trust forget your past and move on with me I can assure to you that you are safe with me.for the only thing I need to do is to secure the Non-Inspection Certificate of your Fund which will cost $79 USD and once I secure that your Fund will be release to me and I will get it send to you on any means you wish this will take me just (3WORKING DAAYS ) If I don’t do just as I stated above you are free to take any legal charges against me,so if you are willing to give me your Trust then get back to me on( +229 63864577) Trust me I will not let you down is a promise from my heart to you.

You are hereby advised to send to us your correct
information listed below for re-confirmation of your new contact
address and phone number to avoid any misconduct in this exercise.

1)YOUR FULL NAME.
2)YOUR COUNTRY,CITY /ADDRESS.
3)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER.
4)YOUR PROFESSION.
5)YOUR AGE
)6.YOUR I.D PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE.

CONTACT EMAIL ::[[email protected]]
TEL:::: +22968656407

And also below is the information where you are to send the $79 ,so you are free to send it right away after reading this email so that I will proceed at once on getting the Non-Inspection Certificate once I receive your email with the $79 details .

Receiver Names--- Anthony Peter
Address………….Cotonuo / Benin Republic.
Question………… My Bird
Responds ………..My best

I wait for your urgent attention towards this email .

Yours In service

Barrister. Joseph Micheal Ewele.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#309458 by AlanJones Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:06 am
Tel. No.: +22999379278

ATTENTION TO THIS,
Attn My Dear Friend ,
I have paid the fee for your cheque draft and i took it to the ECO BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR BENARD UGO told me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so He advice me to convert $2.5m (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposit it in DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it in cash to you. and i did it as he advice me because he is a
banker he knows the durability of any foreign check or draft.
I deposited the said package in the DHL Delivery Company as an cotton materials for security reasons. This is the registration Number of your Package Fed/122p/mtm/2007Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the company to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it to you safely.

I want you to contact the company immediately with the following in formations though i give them your information but you need to reconfirm it to them.Below is the required information you need to give them now,
The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.They told me that their official keeping fees is $55 per day AND will start counting after two days its deposited and I deposited it Today 12th Oct.2016.

you have to pay them official keeping fees is $55 so that they can deliver your package to you without any delaying.Call or e-mail him as soon as you send the payment of $55 to below payment info.which they provide and ask me to give to you to send the fee via western union :

Receivers Name....Jim Aka
Country.................Benin Republic
City.......................Cotonou
Tq.........................Thank
Ta..........................God
Mtcn......................
Amt...$55 only

Also,remember to fill below information and send together with the payment mtcn and senders name:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.HOME ADDRESS .
3.YOUR COUNTRY
4.YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT
5.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO
7.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
8.YOUR OCCUPATION

All these things is needed from you now to submit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $2.5M Please contact the delivery company immediately and reconfirm your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country.This is the company contact info.

Email: [email protected]
Tel:+229-99379278 Dr.Frank Tony Director General
DHL Express Delivery Cotonou Benin Republic.
Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you.

Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company.
God Bless you.
Mr.Anthony William

#310519 by AlanJones Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:12 am
Tel. No.: +22999379278

ATTENTION TO THIS,

I have paid the fee for your cheque draft and i took it to the ECO BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR BENARD UGO told me that before the check can get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless so He advice me to convert $2.5m (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposit it in DHL EXPRESS DELIVERY COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC to deliver it in cash to you. and i did it as he advice me because he is a
banker he knows the durability of any foreign check or draft.
I deposited the said package in the DHL Delivery Company as an cotton materials for security reasons. This is the registration Number of your Package Fed/122p/mtm/2007Zip Code;0113388 so do not let the company to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it to you safely.

I want you to contact the company immediately with the following in formations though i give them your information but you need to reconfirm it to them.Below is the required information you need to give them now,
The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.They told me that their official keeping fees is $55 per day AND will start counting after two days its deposited and I deposited it Today 12th Oct.2016.

you have to pay them official keeping fees is $55 so that they can deliver your package to you without any delaying.Call or e-mail him as soon as you send the payment of $55 to below payment info.which they provide and ask me to give to you to send the fee via western union :

Receivers Name....Jim Aka
Country.................Benin Republic
City.......................Cotonou
Tq.........................Thank
Ta..........................God
Mtcn......................
Amt...$55 only

Also,remember to fill below information and send together with the payment mtcn and senders name:

1.YOUR FULL NAME
2.HOME ADDRESS .
3.YOUR COUNTRY
4.YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT
5.YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
A COPY OF YOUR PHOTO
7.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS
8.YOUR OCCUPATION

All these things is needed from you now to submit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $2.5M Please contact the delivery company immediately and reconfirm your info to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country.This is the company contact info.

Email: [email protected]
Tel:+229-99379278 Dr.Frank Tony Director General
DHL Express Delivery Cotonou Benin Republic.
Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you.

Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company.
God Bless you.
Mr.Anthony William

#313820 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 am
Tel. No.: +22963864577

SUPREME COURT OF BENIN REPUBLIC.
THREE-ARMS ZONE P.M.B 308. GARIABUJA.
Justice of the Supreme Court of BENIN REPUBLIC
Tel: + 229 63864577

Attention Please,

Provision of Affidavit of Claim Certificate for Legal Cover/ Protection of US$25.8 Million Dollars.

Please let me start by apologizing to your humble and noble person,this is because your payment file worth the total sum of us$25.8 Million us dollars was brought to my desk for cancellation which i have to taken my time to look into your payment file to know why your over due payment should be canceled and i found out that it was because of your inability to secure your Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) that is why they decided to cancel your payment of us$25.8 Million usd.

However, due to humanitarian ground and sympathy and because i do not want your payment to be cancel, so i immediately called up the president and explain your matter to him as regards your payment and he personally called up a meeting which was resolved that all payment charges and any payment fee should be reduced to it's barest menial in
order to help you afford the fee.

To this end it will interest you to know that every and any fee/charges required has been reduced to only the sum of $79. us dollars this step is in order to enable you afford this only fee so that your Release Approval Order Certificate (RAOC) will procure in your name to enhance the immediate transfer of your $25.8 Million us dollars into your bank account or ATM Master Card will be delivered to your home address.

Please I want you to know that you have till the end of today and tomorrow to effect the required payment so we can clear, release and effect the transfer of your fund worth us$25.8 Million us dollars into your account,So i will advice you to copy below information and address the payment of $79. us dollars through the Western Union Money Transfer and send
back the payment details to this office immediately the payment is effected.

Send the $79. us dollars through Money Gram

Receiver's Name:............. Amos Joel
City:..................................... Cotonou
Amount:............................................. $79. us dollars only
Sender's Name:............................??
MTCN Number:..............................??

We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any inconveniences any delay this must have caused you in having your fund paid out to you long before now.
You will never ever regret paying the fee this is a promise to you after all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest assured that you will be smiling to your bank once you comply with the above directives now. Your urgent response to this e-mail now will go a long way in helping us ensure your payment is released to you within 24 hours of you acting as instructed you now.

Looking forward to read your email with the payment details of the required $79 Dollars.

Yours Faithfully,
Barrister John G Paul Esq
CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME
COURT OF BENIN.
Tel: + 229 63864577

#313821 by AlanJones Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:08 am
Tel. No.: +22968506108

Listen and listen good, what another assurance do you need before you will send the required fee of $55? for us to renew your payment fill from your Benin High Court ON YOUR BEHALF, i have assured you a time without number that this is genuine and legitimate.

I swear to God almighty Father before and am here to swear again that nothing will stop to start receiving your daily payment after this $55.if i fail to start sending you your daily payment of $6000.00 within 48hours after you send the $55 as i promise let God Take my life, i cannot fail you, I promise you. don't fear as soon as you sent the $55 today please leave the rest to me and see if i am lie to you or not because i can not use my life swear because of $55,How can i swear against my life because of this FUND, but is to show you that what am telling you the truth. so please try to understand me by sending this $55 is big amount but is too small for the amount you have to receive within 48hours okay.

Here is the information to use send the money so that we will complete the matter once and for all.$55 only no more payment i swear to God i will start sending you your total fund of 1.600.000.00 at the rent of $6000.00 per day immediately i receive payment here okey. am here by giving you 100%Assurance that you will receive your fund and you can start picking it.

Here is the information to make the payment through western union money transfer below:

RECEIVE NAME___ AMOS JOEL
NO:171 AKIL ROAD COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION::::::;; AAA
ANSWER::::::::::::: BBB
Amount:::::::::::::::$55
MTCN:::::::::::::::

I am looking forward to hear from you right now and know what is holding not to make the payment as you said because i hate any thing promise and fail.
I am waiting to hear from you now

A waiting to receive the payment information. Thank you for your understand and God bless you.
Do not fail to reply.

THANKS FOR OUR PATRONAGE,
YOURS SINCERELY
FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
TELEPHONE +229 68506108
Do not fail to reply.