Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#304828 by AlanJones Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:33 am
Reply-to: INFO BANK - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22962411639

RIA Department West Africa
Manager Mr.Jim Daniel
Phone Number +229-62411639

Dear Customer,

The RIA Department of West Africa Benin Republic are here in regard to your compensation payment total sum of $950,000.00 usd,i am here to inform you that these fund was deposited into this bank from Minister of Finance head office Benin Republic and they instructed us to be transferring it to you in the amount of $3000.00 usd per day.

We asked to know their reasons of given out these huge amount of money to you and they stated that it is your compensation payment for the impression you had in all African Countries.

This is to inform you that we tried to send your payment but it was bounced requesting that your payment must obtain Authorization Clearance Certificate from International Monitary Fund Office which we negotiated with them and they demand for $98.00 usd before they can issue the certificate,so it is left for you to pay the fee because based on the intruction,we are not permitted to remove even $1 cent out from your fund.

Waiting for your next email, so that we can provide details you can use to send the $98.00 usd for the Authorization Clearance Certificate.

Here is the Ria Money Transfer information to pick up the $3000.00 usd but remain 4 digit numbers;

Reference Number 12089845****
Sender's Name: Lilian John
Amount: USD 3000.00

If you have questions, please contact us with +229-62411639

Sincerely,
Mr.Jim Daniel
Manager of RIA Department Western African
Phone Number +229-62411639
The Ria Money Transfer Team.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#325231 by AlanJones Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:03 am
Reply-to: INFO B - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966435789

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE
DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STBBRP
Date: 06/March/2017

Dear Customer,

I have to inform you again that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in encantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot lie to you for $79.00 usd, it is for bank processing for your $4.700,000.00 usd payment to be transfer to you.

Note, the fee of $79.00 usd is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you, it is an official bank payment processing fee and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and I don't want you to loose this fund this time because you may never get another good opportunity, the federal government was very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $79.00 usd you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement, Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.700,000.00 usd into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the information to send the Fee through western union money transfer, or Money Gram, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($79.00 usd)

Receiver's Name::: MIKE JOS
City:::.Cotonou,
Text Question: When
Answer: Today
Amount ::required:$79.00 usd
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:

Your Full Banking Details to avoid wrong Transfer Such as:

Bank Name:--
Bank Address:--
Account Number:--
Account Name:---
Routing Number:--

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.7Million United State Dollars without any delay.

Best Regards
Mrs MARY-ANE ANTHONY
Details +229-66435789
My secretary will be speeking to you on phone as i had ear problem

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#325793 by AlanJones Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 pm
Reply-to: INFO B - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22966435789

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE
DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STBBRP
Date: 20/April/2017

Dear Customer,

I have to inform you again that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in en-cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot lie to you for $79.00 usd, it is for bank processing for your $4.700,000.00 usd payment to be transfer to you.

Note, the fee of $79.00 usd is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you, it is an official bank payment processing fee and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and I don't want you to loose this fund this time because you may never get another good opportunity, the federal government was very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $79.00 usd you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement, Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.700,000.00 usd into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the information to send the Fee through western union money transfer, or Money Gram, finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($79.00 usd)

Receiver's Name::: MIKE JOS
City:::Cotonou,
Text Question: When
Answer: Today
Amount ::required:$79.00 usd
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:

Your Full Banking Details to avoid wrong Transfer Such as:

Bank Name:--
Bank Address:--
Account Number:--
Account Name:---
Routing Number:--

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.7Million United State Dollars without any delay.

Best Regards
Mrs MARY-ANE ANTHONY
Details +229-66435789
My secretary will be speaking to you on phone as i had ear problem