Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#306360 by Tim Atem Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:41 am
other email: [email protected]

GREETINGS, My name is Carlos Slim Helu, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Carlos Slim Helu Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to my Barrister with your full address at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid. Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html or you can Google me ( Carlos Slim Helu ) contact my Barrister with this email id Mazly Azlina Binti Ismat ([email protected]) he is in-charge of this donation.

Regards,

Carlos Slim Helu.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#306832 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:40 am
phone numbers:
(859) 648-4836
+52-5524822501

BARRISTER JAMISON KATHRINE GRACE CHAMBERS
Address:Venustiano Carranza,
15620 Ciudad de México, D.F., Mexico
Direct Line: +18596484836
only office hours +52 55 2482 2501
Email: [email protected]

Compliment of the day to you, your mail was received and the content noted. I understand what you are trying to say, i understand the fact that you have your own money as you said. what i want you to know is that this donation wasn't meant for your personal use, Mr Carlos came out with this idea to help the less privilege people around us. there are so many children out there who needs our help they have lost hope in life, we can give them a better life and make them know we care so much about them, i will beg you to receive this donation and put it in good use. help the people around you. lets put our hands together and give them a better life.lets show them we care so much about them, give them hope for a brighter future. let me know what you think

Yours Faithfully,
Barr Jamison Katherine Grace Chambers

#306893 by Tim Atem Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:31 pm
phone numbers:
(859) 648-4836
+52-5524822501

Attention: ,

Compliment of the day to you, i want you to know that i got instruction from My clients Mr Carlos Slim, he has appointed you to receive the donation sum of $2,500,000.00 Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars. I shall need to proceed with all the necessary documents that will enable you receive this Funds into your account or via courier delivery as soon as possible. This has been stipulated by the Finance Firm where the money is deposited for you. But before we could proceed, this law office would want you to know that since Carlos Slim has appointed you as the beneficiary of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, all documents backing up this money will be written in your name for the release of your fund to you as the appointed beneficiary.

To enable us proceed with the documentation, I will be going to the High Court to obtain the necessary papers. We shall then send copies of all this documents in your name to the Finance Firm and as soon this is achieved, we will then give you the contact details of the finance firm to enable you contact them for the release of the funds.

I will proceed with the preparation of the documents needed to compete this great donation disbursement. I want to urge you to reach me immediately you receive this email and let me know your preferable means to receive your donation and fill the below details and get back to me.

OPTION FOR DONATION DISBURSEMENT.

1). BANK WIRE TRANSFER.

2). COURIER DELIVERY.

REQUIRED DELIVERY DETAILS.

NAME:
ADDRESS:
TEL:
FAX:

Thank you for your co-operation in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you real soon

For more info visit or google Carlos Slim.

http://www.bornrich.com/carlos-slim-helu.html

Yours Faithfully,

#307181 by Tim Atem Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:26 pm
phone numbers:
(859) 648-4836
+52-5524822501

Complement of the day to you my friend. This is the last stage of this transaction. Your Cheque of 2.5 million dollars has been giving to the delivery department, so you are to note that all the paperwork has been prepared accordingly so you have nothing to worry about in this issue. I want you to have an open mind with me, I see you as a very nice person, i am so glad you have the heart to help the less privilege people, the main reason for this donation is to give the helpless people a better life and show them how much we love and care about them, you have to make your choice from the delivery options, i give you my word that you will receive this funds once the delivery charges is paid.

THE CHEQUE OF 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS HAS BEEN DEPOSITED WITH HERMES DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.

Service Options: You are required to select one service option below. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Option: 1 (48 HOURS, 2 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing...............................£105.00
Insurance.............................£440.00
Vat (5%)..............................£031.00
TOTAL.................................£576.00

Option: 2 PREMIUM SERVICE (72 HOUR. 3 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing...............................£67.00
Insurance.............................£318.00
Vat (5%)..............................£41.15
TOTAL.................................£426.15

Option:3 REGULAR SERVICE (96 HOURS. 4 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY)
Mailing ;.............................£51.00
Insurance.............................£257.00
Vat (5%)..............................£016.00
TOTAL.................................£326.00

NOTE: The charges are a little bit high because of the hardcover insurance policy the company have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive document and funds. The Hermes Delivery Courier will assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities and they don't deliver on cash on delivery (C.O.D) because they don't accept cash. This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. The Hermes Delivery company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you,that if a reverse payment is made, if something goes wrong me and you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.Meanwhile they will issue a tracking number to monitor your package online after chosen any option which is suitable for you. Please respond to this email by making a selection from the three options above, I will get in contact with the courier and let them know your choice of delivery and request the payment details from them, so you can make the payment for the shipment of your parcel.

Yours Faithfully,