Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#4780 by Johann Meister Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:28 am
After 4 months and a few hundred emails, I have never gotten any reply from this scammer since early August, so here are their details. May anybody else who writes to them find this here and see what kind of low-down criminal "she" really is! Nota bene: "Her" email address was in a large scam email repository before, which is down at the moment, so that´s why I repeat the details here.
Kitty William ´s email is [email protected].

A bad lad but a great communicator, playing a poor orphan girl, just trying to scam you out of money by sheer lies, and by impersonating her only friend,

Pastor Ben Ozoemelam, from "C.F.C MISSION". His email is [email protected] and his phone number is +22547838058

Kitty William´s original email wrote:I'm in receipt of your mail which is well noted. My word to you is that I won't let you down and it will be a blessing to you and to your family. Please note that this transaction is hundred percent confidential. What I want from you now is to give me your complete permanent address, and your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication with you. I will forward to you the complete contacts of my Attorney when I will be forwarding the agreement to you for your opinion on it.
There's no risk involved in this transaction. This is a kind of personal inherittance from my late father. Sequel to this, I will be ready to forward to you the prove of the existence and availability of this consignment fund currently under the custody of a leading Security Company there in Abidjan Ivory Coast (LIONGATE SECURITIES S.A.R.L.) for your perusal and confirmation if you advise me with your private fax number to enable me transmit these documents to you.

Please be informed that I will like to finalise this transaction with you legally and legitimately to the last letter and I do hope you will not mind it that way. Sequel to this therefore, I will be going to meet with one of the famous Attornies here who will be drafting an investment agreement that will be between you and me and immediately the draft is out, I will advise it to you for your opinion on it before we can sign the original.

All the documents relating to the fund is there and speaks for it'self. With this I don't think you will have problems in your country. Actually, an account will need to be opened on both sides where this money will be lodged but the most important thing to do now is to clear the consignment from the Security Company. The beneficiary of the consignment will have to be changed from the "Foreign Partner" my late father put it to your name and address.

All these things will manifest in the investment agreement coming up soon. Even the percentage I will assign to you, you will find it in the investment agreement coming up soon.

Please help me accord this transaction with the due confidentiality it demands. I appreciate it if you will respond to me as soon as possible.

May God Bless You while I expecting your immediate response. Kind regards,
Miss Kitty William.
Advertisement